Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,331 Members 39,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

One X coming to Tmo in may

Tip us?

matt3allen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default One X coming to Tmo in may

I don't have any documents to post or sites to confirm, but I've called 3 different Tmo stores (chicago) and all 3 tmo peeps said the same thing: One S first and then very shortly after the One X will release. One guy said april but other 2 said May. I asked why u no put online? And they said tmo won't but tells them roughly but not specific date and def won't put online.

Thank god. I was pissed I had to settle for one s knowing the one x exsisted.

Can't beat Simple Mobiles unlimited everything for 40 flat 60 for 4g so ATT was out of the question

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium

F4M0U569
Old
Thanks Meter 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt3allen View Post
I don't have any documents to post or sites to confirm, but I've called 3 different Tmo stores (chicago) and all 3 tmo peeps said the same thing: One S first and then very shortly after the One X will release. One guy said april but other 2 said May. I asked why u no put online? And they said tmo won't but tells them roughly but not specific date and def won't put online.

Thank god. I was pissed I had to settle for one s knowing the one x exsisted.

Can't beat Simple Mobiles unlimited everything for 40 flat 60 for 4g so ATT was out of the question

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
You do realize the Tmo 1X won't be having the same specs as the international version right

atvxda
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4M0U569 View Post
You do realize the Tmo 1X won't be having the same specs as the international version right
Me personally, I would be happy with any One X variant, quadcore Tegra 3 or dual core S4, even if I only got 16 Gigs vs 32, as long as I have that 4.7" 720p screen, I would be very pleased.

knoxploration
Old
Thanks Meter 559
TABLESPOON of salt time. Salesmen will tell you anything to get you to call back or visit the store.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA
Head of an Android household: HTC One X+ International 64GB, HTC One X International 32GB, Google Nexus 10, two hopelessly unstable Asus Eee Pad Transformers (32GB and 16GB, each with keyboard docks; remember -- friends don't let friends buy Asus), Samsung Galaxy Ace, and a Fuhu Nabi 2.

kirdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 305
I don't think tmobile will have one x when they already announced one s is coming to them.
Salesman will say anything I bet they don't even know difference between one s and x.

hello00
Old
Thanks Meter 1832
only the One S will be coming to Tmo sorry whoever told you that is wrong.
-Black&Cyan for ICS 4.0.4, JB 4.1.1 and CM10 AOSP Theme Apps, -Blacked Out Gapps, Custom Batt% & Icons
-HTC Sense Camera for HTC One m7 Google Edition Roms 4.2.2 Click Here
-★ [THEMED] Kitkat 4.4 Mms.apk Dark Holo & More ★Here
★ ★ UCCW Clocks by me Click here ★ ★

Arthur Hucksake
Old
Thanks Meter 107
One X is coming to T-Mobile in the UK, not sure if that makes any difference.

matt3allen
Old
(Last edited by matt3allen; 5th April 2012 at 01:15 AM.) Reason: 1x
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
some salespeople will tell you anything no doubt, i used to work for att. some are honest. and some are in between like the rest of the world. but 3 different tmo workers from 3 different stores said the same thing and that seems like a good indication to me. and i did make sure they understood i was talking about the one x and not the one s. obviously we will all know for sure in 2 months whether yes or no. i figured if anyone else was searching as much as me to find a way to get a one x running 4g on tmo then this would be good to share with them

matt3allen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4M0U569 View Post
what specs will the tmo 1x have in the US?

matt3allen
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello00 View Post
only the One S will be coming to Tmo sorry whoever told you that is wrong.
can you share why you know that? if true i need to continue my quest to get ahold of 1x (that will tmo 4g) some other way.