Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 39,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gameloft Six Guns and Glu's Blood and Glory (NR)

Tip us?

nikiddawg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Gameloft Six Guns and Glu's Blood and Glory (NR)

Has anybody been able to get Gamelofts Six Guns to work on the Nook Tablet (8gb...but that shouldn't matter)?

I am able to download it but then when I start it, the message is that it's not compatible with the device.

Also unable to find Blood and Glory (NR version) on Google Play....I have the non-bloody version but come on....BLOOD and Glory without the BLOOD? I'd gladly give up the glory but I gotta have the blood.

Two of the best games (IMHO) that one could want to play on a tablet....What gives???

C64assembly
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Works great for me! I am running Cm9 and it works perfectly.

tmjohnsonfse
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Can you tell us what build.prop you are using. Or is it stock cm9. Gameloft is not supported with current cm7 build.prop. I had it working once, but can't seem to do it again, so a refresher would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

C64assembly
Old
Thanks Meter 56
It should work with the Nexus S build prop. You can google and get proper credentials. I used rom manager to edit build prop. Just open rom manager and look for edit build prop. Once you are in the edit menu change vender id, tablet id, etc. to Nexus S. Good luck.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

You just need to download Rom Manager. This is easiest way to edit Vendor Id, tablet id, carrier Id etc to spoof the Nexus S. Google xda developers spoofing Nexus S. Look for the 5 entries that need changing in the tutorial and edit each one with build prop editor in rom manager. Eazy Peazy. Good Luck.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Simple to change build prop to spoof Nexus S. Download rom manager. Google spoof nexus S. Edit five values such as tablet id, vendor id, board id, manufacturer id to nexus S valua in build prop editor. You can now play your game. Good luck.

nikiddawg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Will that work if I'm not rooted? I'm using the SD card to access CM7. I'm in using file manager and see build.prop, even opened using html viewer. Can't/haven't made any changes though and not even sure if it will work unless I'm rooted. Thanks for clarifying.

C64assembly
Old
Thanks Meter 56
If you are running cm7 rom off of SD you are rooted...just rooted when running off SD. Just follow directions i posted and enjoy.

nikiddawg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thank you for the reply. Tried but wasn't able to save the modified build prop... Will try again later tonight.

xdahgary
Old
Thanks Meter 104

DONATE TO ME
Got blood and glory working on my rooted stock nook tab. Dl from apktop.
BTW, it looks awesome on this screen and also very smooth.

krowe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikiddawg View Post
Has anybody been able to get Gamelofts Six Guns to work on the Nook Tablet (8gb...but that shouldn't matter)?

I am able to download it but then when I start it, the message is that it's not compatible with the device.

Also unable to find Blood and Glory (NR version) on Google Play....I have the non-bloody version but come on....BLOOD and Glory without the BLOOD? I'd gladly give up the glory but I gotta have the blood.

Two of the best games (IMHO) that one could want to play on a tablet....What gives???
i used droid3 build prop now all gameloft games work for me im running cm7

nikiddawg
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I restored my NT to stock and reinstalled CM7 by SD card. Blood and glory (nr) was working fine. Now today, the game wants to update. It directs me to play store and then says my device isn't compatible. So somehow something changed on its own. Any ideas?