FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

Official ICS update Arc&Arc-S 4.1.B.0.431 available for download(updated on 30th May)

1,325 posts
Thanks Meter: 537

By arpith.fbi, Recognized Contributor on 5th April 2012, 06:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th April 2012, 10:29 PM |#441  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wink
Ok, so guys you might say this user is retarded but somehow I've did it.
It is really important to press both buttons in very same time, snapshot will be ther in like 2 seconds...

What is happening with people with only one hand? I am not joking.. This ICS update for taking a screenshoot, I find very awkward and not friendly too..

Thank you guys once again, now I am able to take some screens.. I needed in the first place for my friend to show him that WiFi is working more than fine on my Arc S and I do not experience any breakups with WiFi connection.

As far as good for now. All stock.

24th April 2012, 10:55 PM |#442  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
ICS available in Serbia !!!!
24th April 2012, 11:14 PM |#443  
Flag Belgrade

More
Yep I can confirm that. On april 24th subject can be changed as well.
25th April 2012, 05:13 AM |#444  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
It's available in India as well

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Are the Widgets resizable
25th April 2012, 07:50 AM |#445  
Thanks Meter: 768

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinz78

It's available in India as well

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Are the Widgets resizable

Only gmail and android calendar among stocks.

Sent from my LT18i
25th April 2012, 08:26 PM |#446  

More
ftf iberia
Anyone know where I can get the Generic Trade Iberia (4.0.3) ftf for LT18i?

Thank you
25th April 2012, 08:29 PM |#447  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Question
When I do official update, will it wipe all my data? Will apps and apps data that I have stay and work on my phone? If that's the case, I don't need to backup, I will just simply install update
Also, I bought my phone in Telenor, but it's career unlocked so I can use other SIM cards from other operators. Can I lock my phone when I do an update? In that case I would be really messed up.
Last edited by ^eLipS#; 25th April 2012 at 08:40 PM.
26th April 2012, 07:23 AM |#448  
Thanks Meter: 1,216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^eLipS#

When I do official update, will it wipe all my data? Will apps and apps data that I have stay and work on my phone? If that's the case, I don't need to backup, I will just simply install update
Also, I bought my phone in Telenor, but it's career unlocked so I can use other SIM cards from other operators. Can I lock my phone when I do an update? In that case I would be really messed up.

Best do a backup just in case when I did a update it wiped my data.

The update won't re lock the sim one it is unlocked it stays unlocked.

Sent from my LT18i using XDA App
26th April 2012, 01:00 PM |#449  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpith.fbi

I heard new update is available with build 4.1.X.0.1562? can someone verify??

i can verify it ! and i di have the problem that it can not be installed ...
26th April 2012, 05:04 PM |#450  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I just updated to ICS! Everything works fine for now, but weather widget and Google Play are frozen, I don't know way I hate the fact that Temple Run is not working, because it is my favorite game! Hope that will be fixed in the future!
26th April 2012, 05:33 PM |#451  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^eLipS#

The upgrade didn't wipe my data but due to the laggyness I experienced after the upgrade, I did a repair in SUS, and that wiped my data. On the good side, the laggyness was gone though
I've read several posts on the good effect of a clean installation compared to an upgrade and I can certainly recommend that also.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, arc s
Previous Thread Next Thread