FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

Cutting The Umbilical Cord From Gingerbread

516 posts
Thanks Meter: 85
 
By romma1, Senior Member on 5th April 2012, 02:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Well, with the latest and greatest roms from some very talented and dedicated devs for the Dinc 2, I officially see no reason to reason to use CM7 or MIUI Gingerbread anymore. I was running both of these earlier in the week and in short order found my way back to ICS roms in very short order.

I can't wait till source fixes the few things that are left to fix, but I can live with what I have for now.

Thanks to the Dinc 2 Devs out there!!!
Last edited by romma1; 5th April 2012 at 02:51 PM.
 
 
6th April 2012, 04:05 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
On gingerbread miui... I like it so much I don't see the point to switching. Everything is exactly how I want it... Plus not sure what is so much better about ics

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
6th April 2012, 01:19 PM |#3  
jbarcus81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marietta, OH
Thanks Meter: 393
 
Donate to Me
More
Which ICS band-wagon did you jump on??
6th April 2012, 01:24 PM |#4  
romma1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarcus81

Which ICS band-wagon did you jump on??

Right now I am bouncing between the Aerovan 4.04 and the latest MIUI from Nitsuj.
6th April 2012, 01:27 PM |#5  
jbarcus81's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Marietta, OH
Thanks Meter: 393
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by romma1

Right now I am bouncing between the Aerovan 4.04 and the latest MIUI from Nitsuj.

Does the MIUI have the new video drivers? Smooth as butter??
6th April 2012, 01:34 PM |#6  
RRF12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 161
 
More
yes it is.
6th April 2012, 01:55 PM |#7  
romma1's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarcus81

Does the MIUI have the new video drivers? Smooth as butter??

IMO, not as smooth as it will be when HTC releases whatever the hell they are supposed to release, but running damn fine.
6th April 2012, 11:57 PM |#8  
disconnecktie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,321
 
More
I hear a lot of good things about the ics Roms but I'm still not ready for ics. There are still to many bugs that I don't want to have to deal with. When HTC releases some source or we get a good leak ill jump on board.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
7th April 2012, 05:24 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnecktie

I hear a lot of good things about the ics Roms but I'm still not ready for ics. There are still to many bugs that I don't want to have to deal with. When HTC releases some source or we get a good leak ill jump on board.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

I'm with you, but that's the ROMs not being ready, not you and me not being ready. I'm plenty ready for ICS, but it has to have all the normal stuff working first.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
8th April 2012, 07:19 AM |#10  
knipp21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag FT Riley BIG RED ONE
Thanks Meter: 581
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamepanther

I'm with you, but that's the ROMs not being ready, not you and me not being ready. I'm plenty ready for ICS, but it has to have all the normal stuff working first.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

What's not working that you need?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes