5,598,820 Members 33,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New LEO Advanced for WP7 v2.6.57.0 (14 languages)

Tip us?

makuu
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by UomoNero View Post
with 1.0.4 same behavior as before, app run and close after a moment, in Ansar tango v1 rom.
I hope can be fixed, seem a really good app.
You must perform the registry patch.

@pdaimatejam: MarketPlace for new device doesn't work, even if I want to change to Nokia Lumia, the registry are still having the HTC values.

jackrabbit72380
Old
Thanks Meter 370

DONATE TO ME
can you post link to sorce code for themes page as i would like to inprove please!

popab
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Default Please help

Hi, I Changed by mistake the touch driver in v 1.0.3 and the phone is booting to windows but... the touch doesn't work anymore, so I cannot start the Leo advance application in order to start it to switch the driver. Is it any method to do that without hard reset? As I use magldr with both Wp7 and Android, by hard reset I will loose both OS. Any idea is high appreciated!
Thanks!

pathaniya
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Is this incorporated/preinstalled into your roms, Mr. Pdaimatejam?

dani07
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdaimatejam View Post
important note
Error fields
now make the following Regedit
Leo Advanced Run
Give me the information
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Start]
"GroupingThreshold"=dword:0
Hello,

Installation and new value of register….but the application still does not function, launches out and is closed again at once.

….this does not prevent that your Rom 7.9 is excellent.
The Following User Says Thank You to dani07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

makuu
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani07 View Post
Hello,

Installation and new value of register….but the application still does not function, launches out and is closed again at once.

….this does not prevent that your Rom 7.9 is excellent.
I guess you had it wrong, you should doublecheck your registry changes. Because for me the registry change prevent the crash and I use rom 2 v7.9 in french. However the Marketplace for new device doesn't work.

hjhjhj
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathaniya View Post
Is this incorporated/preinstalled into your roms, Mr. Pdaimatejam?

An older version of LEO Advanced is built into the ROM. If you want to use this new version just uninstall old version and install new.
Simple Mobile HD2
| XBMod-Yuki (BTTF) WP7 Mango 8107 with SP1 & Android AOKP34 ICS4.0.4 SD Dual Boot | MAGDLR 1.13 |
Radio: 2.15.50.14

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...r#post23390637 Yuki/XBmod Base Rom v2.1

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=971478 How To Install WP7 On The HD2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=653614 Flashing your First GSM USA 1024LEO ONLY!!

dani07
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by makuu View Post
I guess you had it wrong, you should doublecheck your registry changes. Because for me the registry change prevent the crash and I use rom 2 v7.9 in french. However the Marketplace for new device doesn't work.
I will check…
You applied the modification of the register before or after the installation of the version 1.04?

makuu
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by dani07 View Post
I will check…
You applied the modification of the register before or after the installation of the version 1.04?
I was lazy to reinstall, so I did it after.

UomoNero
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by makuu View Post
You must perform the registry patch.

@pdaimatejam: MarketPlace for new device doesn't work, even if I want to change to Nokia Lumia, the registry are still having the HTC values.
My registry already have this entry. This app close after a moment. Doubble checked for security.

Tags
xap