Post Reply

HTC One X - AT&T Development Model?

OP voteccow

5th April 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #1  
voteccow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Jersey
Thanks Meter: 67
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Hey guys,

I just bought an HTC One X on ebay and when I got it in the mail today it had all sorts of interesting markings on it. It has the AT&T branding on the top and when I boot up the phone it says "This build is for development purposes only...."

Would this be of any use to community to dump this particular phone?

http://imgur.com/a/HkJ8O


Updated! Added some bootloader images.
http://imgur.com/a/bomFa
Last edited by voteccow; 8th April 2012 at 05:14 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to voteccow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th April 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #2  
Evil-Dragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Solihull
Thanks Meter: 411
 
728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Yeah, make sure you dump other stuff like the hboot, radio, etc.. as well. If you can. Might be of use to other teams trying to get S-OFF.
5th April 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #3  
voteccow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Jersey
Thanks Meter: 67
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
I hate to ask a stupid question, but how do I do that? If someone is willing to walk me through it, I'll dump anything off the one that anyone needs.
5th April 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
204 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
S4 or Tegra?
5th April 2012, 11:22 PM   |  #5  
voteccow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Jersey
Thanks Meter: 67
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDesire

S4 or Tegra?

It's got the S4 in it. In the hardware information menu, it lists it as 1.5Ghz dual core.
5th April 2012, 11:48 PM   |  #6  
Jirv311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johnstown
Thanks Meter: 306
 
1,076 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
More
It would be great if you could get a system dump at least.
6th April 2012, 12:37 AM   |  #7  
voteccow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Jersey
Thanks Meter: 67
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirv311

It would be great if you could get a system dump at least.

If someone shows me or walks me through doing it, I'd be happy to. I also uploaded some bootloader images.
6th April 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #8  
Evil-Dragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Solihull
Thanks Meter: 411
 
728 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voteccow


Updated! Added some bootloader images.
http://imgur.com/a/bomFa

You lucky bugger! S-OFF!
6th April 2012, 01:04 AM   |  #9  
MikeC84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 835
 
1,453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by voteccow

Hey guys,

I just bought an HTC One X on ebay and when I got it in the mail today it had all sorts of interesting markings on it. It has the AT&T branding on the top and when I boot up the phone it says "This build is for development purposes only...."

Would this be of any use to community to dump this particular phone?

http://imgur.com/a/HkJ8O


Updated! Added some bootloader images.
http://imgur.com/a/bomFa

I would try to reach out to devs that could use this to gain s-off. You could be the ticket to s-off for the One X!
6th April 2012, 02:10 AM   |  #10  
voteccow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Jersey
Thanks Meter: 67
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC84

I would try to reach out to devs that could use this to gain s-off. You could be the ticket to s-off for the One X!

I'd like to give back to the community, so hopefully, someone reaches out to me and gets what they need from my device!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to voteccow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
at&t, development, htc one x
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes