Nokia Lumina???

Tip us?

cubanaso
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Default Nokia Lumina???

So two my surprise/disappointment I walk into my local corporate AT&T store looking for Nokia "Lumia" 900 accessories and they only have Nokia "Lumina" accessories. Aw shucks I guess people still don't get it huh. I really wonder if during these trainings were all the PowerPoint's misspelled, if not, Nokia/Microsoft should protect their investment by sending in secret shoppers now! Not next week but now. I've purchased four windows phones and by far the best experience has been when I buy them online. Anyone bumped into the Lumina?

aimfire72
Old
Thanks Meter 103
So did they actually have any cases in stock, for sale?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

cubanaso
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Lol, no. He sounded quiet disappointed when he told me that Monday they would take down most of the iPhone advertisements and replace with Nokia, then and only then would they sell them.

nokiaqueen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
actually AT&T reps aren't doing such a good job in promoting it. I went once to ask the guy about the Lumia 900, and he didn't even know what it was or when it was going to be released. And I'm standing there telling him everything I know about this phone. And then he goes to me "thing is, nobody really wants to buy a nokia, you're probably the first" I was like Anyways finally when the reps got the Lumias, a lot of them didn't even want to use the phones, but then once they gave it a chance, almost all of them said they loved it.

937dytboi
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Sort of the same experience Ive noticed, they really dont care to much for it. But I feel if your a salesman you sell everything you offer not what you feel somebody should have. You should be a lover of all OS' and should care to learn them to teach your customers. I actually toldf the salesman about the re-installer app to move everything over to their new devices. But most of the salesman really didnt bother with the Lumia.

slojko
Old
Thanks Meter 58
I had an opposite experience, I went to my AT&T store and I asked to preorder a phone and right away the lady asked if it was the lumia, she then proceded to let me play with her personal lumia 900.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

N5