what about if you dont have s off

OP says you need to be S-off for this version

Sent from my HTC PH39100
24th April 2012, 12:22 AM   |  #182  
Flag ashland ky
Thanks Meter: 676

2,086 posts
More
Actually you don't need s-off I tried it all you have to do is extract the boot.img you want from the zip flash it with fastboot then run the zip in recovery when the installer got to the part about which kernel you want I picked the one I already flashed and I was up and running in no time at all

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by jerrycoffman45; 24th April 2012 at 12:27 AM.
24th April 2012, 12:49 AM   |  #183  
Flag ashland ky
Thanks Meter: 676

2,086 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottach

Anybody tried v1.2? Did it install the kernel correctly for you? What other options would you like in the installer?

I would like a dark raider boot animation

24th April 2012, 02:16 AM   |  #184  
Flag Ajax
Thanks Meter: 39

168 posts
More
Unhappy Me too...unfortunate, since everything else is great..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dl123

So does anyone still have this issue with beats? Is there a way to fix this??

Any news on this? I've just flashed from 1.1 to 1.2, wiped everything, and am having the same glitch.. its a skip but its a very brief skip, about every 3 or 4 seconds while listening to music using the stock music app and beats enabled. I had no idea, I went out today and had my headphones with me as entertainment, and they ended up being more of a neck-weight after awhile - I just couldn't listen to it anymore.. it was hurting my brain. Hope there's a solution to this in the near future.. I've tried all the ICS roms in our vivid dev section and this is by FAR the best one, but I can't handle the skippy audio..
24th April 2012, 02:50 AM   |  #185  
Flag Clinton Ct
Thanks Meter: 67

275 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bproulx

Any news on this? I've just flashed from 1.1 to 1.2, wiped everything, and am having the same glitch.. its a skip but its a very brief skip, about every 3 or 4 seconds while listening to music using the stock music app and beats enabled. I had no idea, I went out today and had my headphones with me as entertainment, and they ended up being more of a neck-weight after awhile - I just couldn't listen to it anymore.. it was hurting my brain. Hope there's a solution to this in the near future.. I've tried all the ICS roms in our vivid dev section and this is by FAR the best one, but I can't handle the skippy audio..

strange did this still happen when you had beats disabled?
24th April 2012, 03:14 AM   |  #186  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 3,949

1,587 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bproulx

You can always either turn beats off and use the equalizer or not install the sound enhancement mod and use the stock beats. I do the latter until its fixed in the mod.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nottach For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 03:26 AM   |  #187  
Flag New York

1,587 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45

I would like a dark raider boot animation

I could do this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nottach For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 03:38 AM   |  #188  
Flag Ajax
Thanks Meter: 39

168 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottach

You can always either turn beats off and use the equalizer or not install the sound enhancement mod and use the stock beats. I do the latter until its fixed in the mod.

Ohhh! I wasn't aware the mod installed a modified beats as well. I will reflash and try again without the mod. I'm still not used to the Aroma installer - which by the way is beautiful - and I actually forgot that I selected it. Duh..

I'll re-flash and try again without the sound enhancement mod - I'll post back and report if its any different.
24th April 2012, 05:08 AM   |  #189  
Flag New York

1,587 posts
More
So, on stock kernel remount works, on fauxs it doesn't. Havent tried Kozmiks. Anyone confirm?
24th April 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #190  
Thanks Meter: 13

101 posts
Donate to Me
More
going in a boot loop right after install, anybody knows why.
yes i'm S-OFF already

help is appreciated

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by citsong

Just finished installing. Just got s-off today and finally got everything up and running and this is the first rom I decided to try out and so far I'm really liking it. Install was super easy, never used aroma before but really like having those options while installing. Thanks for the great work!

what kernal did u pick?
i picked the stock att and i'm going through boot loop right after install????

any advice?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread