No registration required

DEV ONLY - NAND access + Full Unlock for Lumia 710 & 800

OP biktor_gj

15th April 2012, 02:25 PM   |  #401  
Thanks Meter: 283

447 posts
Donate to Me
More

QPST works with my Samsung Omnia 7, just need to change USB mode to DIAG in the Samsung Diagnostics app. I've read that older Nokia ROMs have also USB mode change in nokia diag app, maybe worth a try if you have nokia DLOAD?
15th April 2012, 02:27 PM   |  #402  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 235

665 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessenic

QPST works with my Samsung Omnia 7, just need to change USB mode to DIAG in the Samsung Diagnostics app. I've read that older Nokia ROMs have also USB mode change in nokia diag app, maybe worth a try if you have nokia DLOAD?

You can do it by downgrading the firmware on the lumia to something old enough to have Diagnostics App 1.0.0. Then in Diagnostics, go to Settings, and choose serial USB mode. Reboot the phone, and QPST mode will be active. What I'm not finding is compatible drivers...

Any help out there?
15th April 2012, 02:30 PM   |  #403  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 60

315 posts
More
Very awesome, sad to see it won't work for the Lumia 900, but I suppose that's just a matter of time. Since it's the flagship Windows Phone devices, people are bound to be working on it.
15th April 2012, 02:36 PM   |  #404  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 42

150 posts
Donate to Me
More
Try changind mode to serial. Reboot. Turn off your phone and insert usb. Let it turn on. While turning on drivers may be installed. Also let windows to search for drivers in the web.

Changing usb mode to serial may be a solution for flashing the osbl file I provided. Because I couldn't flash my lumia until change mode.

I have latest firmware in diagnostic-setting-usb mode I can change to serial and back to zune
15th April 2012, 02:42 PM   |  #405  
Thanks Meter: 200

284 posts
I'm trying to reverse-engineer the .cert format. So far I've got a few of the variables.
I can definitely confirm that the qualcomm .cert is correct, it just doesn't like the Lumia 800s.
Trying to find out why
15th April 2012, 02:43 PM   |  #406  
London
Thanks Meter: 12

145 posts
Donate to Me
More
Going over the Nokia slides, and found something interesting here..

"Install the QSPT driver to identify the phone is in DLOAD mode. After that you can flash your phone with QPST and vdsemmctool in DLOAD mode.."

Now am not quite sure if they are talking about NOKIA DLOAD or some sort of mode in the Qualcomm bootloader, but if we get ahold of those drivers somehow, then this could be the way to flash the 'locked' bootloaders with something we want..

edit: actually ignore this post, complete bs from my part
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	oVNU8.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	1005028  
Last edited by ombadboy; 15th April 2012 at 02:53 PM.
15th April 2012, 02:48 PM   |  #407  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 42

150 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsacha

I'm trying to reverse-engineer the .cert format. So far I've got a few of the variables.
I can definitely confirm that the qualcomm .cert is correct, it just doesn't like the Lumia 800s.
Trying to find out why

So, that means that this cert file can help to open Qualcomm mode in other lumia phones?
15th April 2012, 02:56 PM   |  #408  
Flag Here
Thanks Meter: 463

1,016 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilstevie

This to be honest is unlikely, Nokia DLOAD talks with NCS, which requires signed certificates with each file that is sent to the device.

I had this about an hour ago, you will either need to wait for the battery to go flat, or open the device and disconnect the battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by biktor_gj

Try first ten seconds power, then release, the hold volume up and power. If you flashed the file in partition 9 your bootloader is fine. Either it just got stucked or run out of battery (happened to me). If the last is the case, hold volume up, plug usb and then hold power...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

With a Lumia 800 getting to the battery proves to be hard
And it doesnt drain that fast when the screen is off 100% of the time..
So Im letting it sit till I'm sure it's empty/off..

Thanks for your responses, I'm going to try them both!
15th April 2012, 02:57 PM   |  #409  
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,033

1,333 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giblet-dono

With a Lumia 800 getting to the battery proves to be hard
And it doesnt drain that fast when the screen is off 100% of the time..
So Im letting it sit till I'm sure it's empty/off..

Thanks for your responses, I'm going to try them both!

yes, the battery is a bit more difficult to get to, but it could take days for the battery to drain
15th April 2012, 03:19 PM   |  #410  
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 6

48 posts
More
I'd just like to congratulate everyone who contributed to this exploit on how far you have come for the Locked bootloaders, The tension of how close you are to getting an unlocked bootloader is unbearable, I have a locked bootloader, I too used NCS, but if you need me too try and flash anything to my phone i'd be more than happy too.

but hey, Maybe someone knows someone on the inside at nokia that can tell us the secret to these certificates and the signing.

GOOD LUCK

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, bootloader, full unlock, interopunlock, nand
Previous Thread Next Thread