DEV ONLY - NAND access + Full Unlock for Lumia 710 & 800

OP biktor_gj

16th April 2012, 05:32 PM   |  #501  
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 13

118 posts
More
Could anyone with qualcomm mass storage working post windows driver details (.inf name, .sys files names etc)?
16th April 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #502  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 235

665 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by emdzej

Could anyone with qualcomm mass storage working post windows driver details (.inf name, .sys files names etc)?

Well, there's not much to say about that, Windows simply detects it like any other pendrive you could have. It uses generic drivers, nothing particular about qualcomm...

Btw, and just to keep you informed, I already PM'd Cotulla, as suggested by Ceesheim & warriorvibhu. I suppose if he's interested, he'll come here

Now back to work!
16th April 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #503  
London
Thanks Meter: 12

132 posts
Donate to Me
More
I was wondering, is Qualcomm Diagnostics Mode still in there or has it been removed with updating the bootloader to NOKIA DLOAD. I was trying to compare how QDM can be accessed in other phones (i.e. LG) and see if I can achieve the same on the Lumias..
16th April 2012, 08:04 PM   |  #504  
Thanks Meter: 114

800 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ombadboy

I was wondering, is Qualcomm Diagnostics Mode still in there or has it been removed with updating the bootloader to NOKIA DLOAD. I was trying to compare how QDM can be accessed in other phones (i.e. LG) and see if I can achieve the same on the Lumias..

How do you enter Qualcomm mode on the LG's? Have you tried using the same method?
16th April 2012, 08:11 PM   |  #505  
Thanks Meter: 30

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Madmatt

How do you enter Qualcomm mode on the LG's? Have you tried using the same method?

The method used by LG phones is VOL + (or VOL - I can't rember now) plus Power, you could easilly image that on Nokia Locked bootloader this lead us to our beloved "NOKIA DLOAD", so is a no-way as the qualcomm bootloader is gone.
16th April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #506  
Thanks Meter: 114

800 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzughia

The method used by LG phones is VOL + (or VOL - I can't rember now) plus Power, you could easilly image that on Nokia Locked bootloader this lead us to our beloved "NOKIA DLOAD", so is a no-way as the qualcomm bootloader is gone.

Maybe another key combination leads to Qualcomm mode? There are only 4 buttons on the device, is there maybe a combination we didn't try? Or is Qualcomm completely gone on the locked ones?
16th April 2012, 08:18 PM   |  #507  
London

132 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzughia

Indeed.. But there must be a way to access the NAND somehow since Nokia Engineers will need that. Now whether this is a different key combination, or a specialized set of drivers.. I think the latter, but am looking into other combinations that could be used (i.e. other qualcomm powered devices) that might enter QDM
16th April 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #508  
Thanks Meter: 30

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Madmatt

Maybe another key combination leads to Qualcomm mode? There are only 4 buttons on the device, is there maybe a combination we didn't try? Or is Qualcomm completely gone on the locked ones?

all you need to know is in Nokia.WIndows.Phone.Test.Introduction: Here

and qualcomm is gone, is used NOKIA DLOAD - that is the equivalent to Qualcomm download mode but nokia one and locked -.

Quote:

Indeed.. But there must be a way to access the NAND somehow since Nokia Engineers will need that. Now whether this is a different key combination, or a specialized set of drivers.. I think the latter, but am looking into other combinations that could be used (i.e. other qualcomm powered devices) that might enter QDM

Seems to me that nokia can achieve the same results of qualcomm bootloader but with software trigger and protocol - take for example RevSkills as example of what one can do if is permitted to do so.
16th April 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #509  
London

132 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hmmm interesting.. So using QPST USB Drivers won't help at all.. Maybe a Nokia corresponding would do the trick, which of course we can't grab..
16th April 2012, 08:43 PM   |  #510  
Thanks Meter: 283

447 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hmmm interesting.. So using QPST USB Drivers won't help at all.. Maybe a Nokia corresponding would do the trick, which of course we can't grab..

Are you trying in Nokia DLOAD or in the USB diag mode?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, bootloader, full unlock, interopunlock, nand
Previous Thread Next Thread