No registration required

[RoM][UCDL3] RattleSnake FINAL 04202012 14TOGGLE,1%BATTERYFINAL

OP RockRatt

10th April 2012, 09:01 PM   |  #11  
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,281

2,381 posts
More
Ask Task to post the .img files or pass it to you.
Maybe for the next leak as well.
10th April 2012, 09:05 PM   |  #12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,653

3,990 posts
On another note I will be uploading a NEW version sometime today. I fixed the battery 1% issue I was having (messed up resource.arsc file), made changes in framework and systemui. I fixed the 4g/etc. overlapping for the data in the status bar. I might add on this version the gscript app to be able to debloat with a script all the bloatware. Other possible changes that I have been doing as well. Hope you all like it.

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my CobraRom
The Following User Says Thank You to RockRatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3/75th Ranger
11th April 2012, 12:15 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Very cool! Love your ROMs and Ports. Great work.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Some have kick ass phones.
Red5
11th April 2012, 06:35 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt

Okay if you must. I just used the deodexed as a base. I have changed apps so they are themed versions, changed framework (gonna be uploading that version soon), changed systemui, changed keyboard, other than it being based on the stock leak it will be totally different looks wise and feel wise. The only things that are the same is the kernel. It shouldnt be ported since it is i777 firmware as far as how I remember things. If I am wrong I understand. But I posted it here since it is I777 based and many things are/will be different. I onky used task version as a base since we did not/will not have the actual source to deodex. I have also added apps for functionality and plan to add others for debloating after initial install. Along with some scripts to remove the bloatware.

I already said why I moved it to the Ported section. Its someone elses work that you just applied a theme for. Its the same rom/kernel that Task has in this thread except with a theme. You havent really done anything else to it. The original section is for people to have a base and then all a lot to it, otherwise its just a port of someones work... and ported stuff belongs here. Its not a knock at you, it just is what it is.
11th April 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #15  

3,990 posts
NEW VERSION is uploaded and posted in the OP. I have also attached two other zip files. One is CWM flashable and is for adding some DATA APPS and the other needs to be extracted and has a script file for getting rid of the system bloatware and the other is a cwm flashable MMS/SMS Fix to remove them from the Phone Call Log area. PLEASE see precautions before applying the bloatware removal. you must FIRST set your APN settings before applying it otherwise you cannot get back into the APN settings under MORE. You do NOT have to use the script and can use Tibu or other ways of removing the bloat apps you dont want. Just thought I would share this as it makes it very easy. hope you enjoy. Thanks
12th April 2012, 02:11 AM   |  #16  
Flag Redding CA
Thanks Meter: 28

97 posts
More
Just curious does this ROM not have nfc as I don't see it anywhere.
Only asking as thought it was a att leak not an international one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
12th April 2012, 03:50 AM   |  #17  

3,990 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rduncan1974

Just curious does this ROM not have nfc as I don't see it anywhere.
Only asking as thought it was a att leak not an international one.

The nfc parts were not put into the leak. So no you wont find it in any att stock rom as far as I know.

12th April 2012, 03:52 AM   |  #18  

3,990 posts
New news... I have finally gotten the 14 toggle menu for the pulldown menu along with 1% battery increments. I will be uploading a new version shortly. I will also try to make a update zip for those that already installed version 1.2

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockRatt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2012, 05:17 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 75

577 posts
Can you add bluetooth tethering? Seems your the only one trying to theme/mod this base so I'll $upport if you can get that added. It was in LE, akop, and cm9... But not in C5. Its so close to LE that it must be in framework somewhere (I tried settings apk from LE)

12th April 2012, 05:25 AM   |  #20  
Flag Merrimack, NH
Thanks Meter: 443

1,084 posts
More
I love the black and blue theme and this is the best blue keyboard i've seen so far!

Sent by my SGH-i777 using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread