Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,905 Members 40,050 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RoM][UCDL3] RattleSnake FINAL 04202012 14TOGGLE,1%BATTERYFINAL

Tip us?

Noz85
Old
Thanks Meter 146
Thanks trying it out now.
HTC One
Unlocked,S-Off and SuperCID

Samsung Galaxy S3-Rooted

Samsung Galaxy S2-Sold
HTC Inspire 4G-Given away
HTC Aria-Sold

Twitter:Nozx85

mjgspr95
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Finally got down with this!
Im feeling the turkbey look.
D3 didn't like my phone so sticking with C5. Tethering works fine and modem seems better.
Two reque$t; five bar signal strength and bluetooth tether.

i777 LC5
RattleSnake
Tegrak oc/uv 1.5ghz

I am a flashaholic

RockRatt
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3514
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgspr95 View Post
Finally got down with this!
Im feeling the turkbey look.
D3 didn't like my phone so sticking with C5. Tethering works fine and modem seems better.
Two reque$t; five bar signal strength and bluetooth tether.

i777 LC5
RattleSnake
Tegrak oc/uv 1.5ghz
I will probably put in the bluetooth tether in an update zip soon. I was able to get it to work and set up a ssid with a new password. But after that it just uses whatever was set up for me. It does work however or if you need it right now follow the thread to set it up and or for directions. I will link to that thread once I put up a update zip which includes it.

Sent From My KickAss ATT SGS2 SPORTING my RattleSnake Rom

mjgspr95
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Sweet! I can wait for the zip.

i-777 LC5
RattleSnake
Tegrak oc/uv 1.5GHz

I am a flashaholic

RockRatt
Old
Thanks Meter 3514
I am gonna put these zips on hold since Task and Entropy are looking for issues with the firmware version or the kernel version. I have personally flashed between this rom, my other rom, Omega Rom with different kernels without any issues. I have also used my nandroid backups in between each so far. I have NOT tried aokp in a very long time. Bit I dont want to see any body hard bricking their phones in case it is an issue with the firmware or kernel since the base of this/ these are the same as Task leaked firmware and kernel. If it turns out to be okay I will put the links back up in the OP. This is just a precaution and I am following Task lead here.

RockRatt
Old
Thanks Meter 3514
Rom back online. Minor Updates in Version 1.1 for UCDL3. Changed to using AJNewKirks kernel he modified from Entropys Kernels, I like this kernel as it gives us a working bootanoimation now since I originally removed the ATT bootup and bootup sound in Version 1.0, so you can add any bootanimation.zip file to system/media if you want to now. I put the bootanimation with the "Google" and moving "Gears" just for a nice easy better than ATT boot animation. Also PLEASE read the OP with regards to the 14 Toggle Status Bar. I know there is not a large group of people that uses this but I already put it out there and trying to support it the best I can. I hope some enjoy it. If so PLEASE let me know good or bad what you think.

efan0388
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Might be only a few of us but at least there is no bitching in this topic like others. This has been my dd for awhile. Thanks for all the hard work you do for us select few.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to efan0388 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RockRatt
Old
Thanks Meter 3514
I have fixed a issue with the 15 toggle status bar being used and not allow for the USB MASS STORAGE working properly. Flash the NEW 15 Toggle/Battery mod in cwm. Then you will be able to go to System Settings/More/USB Utilities and choose Mass Storage and have it work properly.
15 Status bar update link http://db.tt/yLVnYD0a

shoman94
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRatt View Post
I have fixed a issue with the 15 toggle status bar being used and not allow for the USB MASS STORAGE working properly. Flash the NEW 15 Toggle/Battery mod in cwm. Then you will be able to go to System Settings/More/USB Utilities and choose Mass Storage and have it work properly.
15 Status bar update link http://db.tt/yLVnYD0a

Don't say you fixed it cause technically you didn't. You took classes.dex from my rom and placed it in you base making this a Frankenstein. If yours is broke and mine isn't, then use the opportunity to really fix it. Don't just tale **** and put it in there.

IRC: freenode|#shostock

Asus Transformer Prime[32gb]
CROMBi-kk-4.4.2

Asus Transformer[16gb]
KatKiss-4.4.2

RockRatt
Old
Thanks Meter 3514
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoman94 View Post
Don't say you fixed it cause technically you didn't. You took classes.dex from my rom and placed it in you base making this a Frankenstein. If yours is broke and mine isn't, then use the opportunity to really fix it. Don't just tale **** and put it in there.

I replied in the other thread as well but I just thought I narrowed it down with the fix and planned to go from there with it. It is still broken and I am trying to see where I need to fix it. Thanks for your help.