Thanks Meter 8
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bakersfield, CA
OK. From a combination of the advice from gullu101 and simms22, I got "A" driver installed. But unlike in the guide it's named "Android ABD Interface" instead of "Android Bootloader Interface"
-is this OK????
- Alright so I tried to go ahead with the process even though the driver was called "Android ABD Interface" instead of "Android Bootloader Interface"
- I downloaded "recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-crespo.img" moved it into C:\android-sdk-windows\tools and renamed it to "recovery.img"
- I opened a command prompt & typed in "cd \android-sdk-windows\tools"
- Then typed in "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
- BUT then a window popped up saying the following:
"This application has failed to start because AdbWinApi.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"
......so I tried repeating all the steps again, but I still come to the same result.
What is causing this AdbWinApi.dll to not be found and/or what does this mean??