Which accessories have TWO versions - AT&T and International?

OP lanwarrior

15th April 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147

2,170 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberGhos

I have both notes. The original batter for both phones are the same and interchangeable. I am using the intl battery in the AT&T phone right now.

So the AT&T battery is the exact match as the International battery and a genuine Samsung battery? If yes, I'll buy one from AT&T.

It just that the AT&T Note battery is described as NOT COMPATIBLE with the Note Int'l version. For example, the one in Amazon state so, even though the battery looks the same (see pics below)

Last edited by lanwarrior; 15th April 2012 at 04:21 PM.
17th April 2012, 03:04 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member

2,170 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbong777

http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-Samsu.../dp/B006QBKTCG

Hey tbong777,

I bought the dock from Amazon, based on the link you provided, but I noticed when I connect the dock to the AC adapter (not USB) and dock my Note, the Note show that it is charging via USB instead of AC. This ended up making the charging process really slow.

Not sure if this is an issue, but could you let me know:
1). If this happen on your dock?
2). There are 2 USB port in the back of the dock, one with the USB "icon" and the other with some other icon. Which one you connect to?

Just want to check if this is by design or defective product.

Thanks!
18th April 2012, 03:11 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member

2,170 posts
Just a quick update:

I emailed Hyperion, the manufacturer of the dock, and it seems they do not know whether the dock will charge at USB or AC capacity. They said they'll have to "test" this.

Doesn't exactly inspire confidence to the Hyperion product now. So I will stay away from their battery. Who knows what kind of QA they'll have if they don't even know about their own docking station charging capability.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread