Original Link: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=328930
- Based on XLA4 Austrian ROM with Gingerbread 2.3.6
- Zipalign of system apps and data apps: improving RAM consumption.
- Deodexed: less dangerous putting themes and customizations to the ROM.
- Improved file build.prop: optimized battery, RAM, performance, network (wifi and 3G), system in general.
-My trick to use the micro SD card as SD card already included in the ROM. ROM without the trick included too.
-Kernel Rooted by me, without over clocking, with rights to run scripts at startup.
-Scripts to improve performance and battery consumption.
-Animated menu icons on Status bar and custom font.
-Window custom notifications with new icons and transparencies.
-Freed over 100 Mb of useless apps ...
And much more...
Recommended installation method:
1) Make a complete backup of data, apps and files on external SD card. I use MyBackup Pro for the backup of data, apps, contacts, sms, etc, and later copy the resultant files to other place, PC for example.
2) Flash the original ROM that my ROM is based on: I9103XWLA4 with Odin program.
3) (Optional but highly recommended for optimal results) Make a hard reset by using code *2767*3855# With it you will erase ALL ie: apps, contacts, settings and format the SDcard (It wouldn't touch anything in the micro SD if you did the previous step)
4) INSTALL CWM (ClockworkMod recovery) with Odin.
5) Download my ROM of your choice, with or without SD trick.
6) Connect phone to PC via USB in Debugging Mode: Menu apps-> Settings-> Applications-> Development and click on USB Debugging.
7) Copy the file from my ROM (without decompression) in the root of SD card or micro SD, and disconnect the phone from the PC.
8) Restart the phone in recovery mode by pressing the volume up key + Home key.
9) In Recovery mode select Install file from SD and chose the ZIP file and select home button for installing and select yes.
9) Once the Installation is finished restart the mobile.
Link For downloading:
All the APK's which are removed from original ROM are kept in the below link, if you want them just put the APK in /system/app folder with root explorer, and restart phone.