[DISCONTINUED] imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03 [IMM76D/4.0.4]
*** disclaimer ***
This is UNOFFICIAL CM9 build compiled using galaxys2 branch
This build IS NOT SUPPORTED by CyanogenMod team
Please, do not ask anything or report bugs directly to CM9 team members, they're not responsible for that - report anything you will find to me
This is just clean CM9 build made for those users who like it and will be maintaned by me at least until Note will be officially supported.
imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03
Well, sorry, but I'm not going to talk much about features etc
I hope you already know what CM9 can offer.
And I haven't made any major modifications except some resolution adjustments.
Basically, it works better than AOSP does right now.
External SD Card is mounted at /mnt/emmc
- FM Radio: not implemented
- TV Out: not working properly
- Phone Encryption: not working
a) if you're on any other build except AOSP based ones: flash Chainfire ICS repack using mobile odin
b) if you're on AOSP based build or previous CM9 version: do nothing
2. Upload cm9gnXX.zip into your sdcard
3. Reboot into recovery
4. Flash cm9gnXX.zip
a) if you was on CM9 previous versions and want to keep your data: do nothing
b) if you was on any other build: wipe data using CWM recovery
6. Reboot and wait
Latest Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps
v03 additional files:
Samsung Memo and Taskmanager - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1376
Tablet mode enable CWM zip - http://download.imilka.eu/cm9/v02/tabletenable.zip
Tablet mode disable CWM zip - http://download.imilka.eu/cm9/v02/tabletdisable.zip
Updated to latest 04/19 nightly.
(included changes up to 20120419)
1) Updated to latest 04/13 nightly
(included changes up to 20120413)
2) Fixed Opera mobile fonts and added fonts for PS touch
3) Fixed ringtone played only one time
4) Fixed compass and barometer, should work fine now
5) Resized bootanimation
1) each person involved in CyanogenMod development and galaxys2 device maintainers
2) each person credited in my AOSP thread