FORUMS

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

[DISCONTINUED] imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03 [IMM76D/4.0.4]

1,570 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,587
 
By imilka, Retired Recognized Developer on 8th April 2012, 11:02 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th April 2012, 05:26 PM |#1481  
NoRmAlY_CrAzY's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Can anyone point how to enable the on-screen capacitive buttons in phone mode??
I know they are enabled in Tablet mode but I want them on 240 DPI.
 
 
16th April 2012, 05:31 PM |#1482  
matius44's Avatar
Senior Member
Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRmAlY_CrAzY

Can anyone point how to enable the on-screen capacitive buttons in phone mode??
I know they are enabled in Tablet mode but I want them on 240 DPI.

Need to be enabled in frameworks, will see if I can make one seeing other members also asked about it..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matius44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 05:53 PM |#1483  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 159
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnesotaVikings1961

Maybe a stupid question, but how do I set the permissions so this thing can work?

/Jimmy

definately non linux literate....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
16th April 2012, 06:34 PM |#1484  
jon3sh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 574
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnesotaVikings1961

Maybe a stupid question, but how do I set the permissions so this thing can work?

/Jimmy

Press and hold apk in system apps folder and it will give you an option to set permission.

..
16th April 2012, 06:38 PM |#1485  
matius44's Avatar
Senior Member
Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
More
Ok here is a Software Keys mod for CM9, flash at your own risk (it won't blow your phone though )

Download HERE

and just as a precaution, here is a restore zip Download

Please flash and report
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to matius44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 06:48 PM |#1486  
mojolive's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
some advice
Hi guys can someone explain to me, about going from 2.3.6 to ICS rom as in imilka's

Question, so if I update my 2.3.6 rom to an ICS rom, I guess i need to flash 1st Chainfire ICS repack.

but what I am confused about, after flashing a ICS rom, can I go back to a 2.3.6 rom. I read that I need to flash another Chainfire ICS repack, to do that..

I am a little confused can anyone help straighten me out please?

if this is the case can some one post a link to the Chainfire ICS repack to go back to a 2.3.6 rom.
thanks
16th April 2012, 07:02 PM |#1487  
matius44's Avatar
Senior Member
Sunderland
Thanks Meter: 1,105
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojolive

Hi guys can someone explain to me, about going from 2.3.6 to ICS rom as in imilka's

Question, so if I update my 2.3.6 rom to an ICS rom, I guess i need to flash 1st Chainfire ICS repack.

but what I am confused about, after flashing a ICS rom, can I go back to a 2.3.6 rom. I read that I need to flash another Chainfire ICS repack, to do that..

I am a little confused can anyone help straighten me out please?

if this is the case can some one post a link to the Chainfire ICS repack to go back to a 2.3.6 rom.
thanks

No need to flash any repack to revert back to Gingerbread, what you need to do is this:

- Reboot into CWM Recovery and flash Abyss kernel (any version from 3.9 up will do)
- After flashing go to advance menu in recovery > choose reboot in recovery
- Now you're in Redpill recovery that comes with Abyss kernel, from there flash any custom Gingerbread ROM you like or restore a nandroid backup..
The Following User Says Thank You to matius44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 07:36 PM |#1488  
mojolive's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matius44

No need to flash any repack to revert back to Gingerbread, what you need to do is this:

- Reboot into CWM Recovery and flash Abyss kernel (any version from 3.9 up will do)
- After flashing go to advance menu in recovery > choose reboot in recovery
- Now you're in Redpill recovery that comes with Abyss kernel, from there flash any custom Gingerbread ROM you like or restore a nandroid backup..

Thank you ..
16th April 2012, 07:52 PM |#1489  
xxxstar123's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
It`s good so far and it is for real better then ASOP every thing works fine USB and camera. Thank you its a lot of effort have put in this rom.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
16th April 2012, 07:52 PM |#1490  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Just to inform you that inverted gapps work p
Perfectly with this ROM

A master piece again

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
16th April 2012, 07:56 PM |#1491  
chasmodo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 41,232
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matius44

No need to flash any repack to revert back to Gingerbread, what you need to do is this:

- Reboot into CWM Recovery and flash Abyss kernel (any version from 3.9 up will do)
- After flashing go to advance menu in recovery > choose reboot in recovery
- Now you're in Redpill recovery that comes with Abyss kernel, from there flash any custom Gingerbread ROM you like or restore a nandroid backup..

'Thanks' for the same reason as for temerone this morning.
The Following User Says Thank You to chasmodo For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 9, endorsed by chasmodo, ics cm9 note
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes