Originally Posted by afilopou
Try to go with rootexplorer to /system/usr/idc and find the sec_epen.idc .Hold down the file and when options pop up select the Open in Text editor.find the line
touch.deviceType = touchScreen
And replace it with
touch.deviceType = default
Reboot and check if it works
Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
thank you for this tip
-- Edit --
By the way, I use a BT mouse and the pointer is really dark , thus hardly visible
Is there a way to change the mouse pointer image/chape/color ?
found some usefull information here on moto xoom forum
, will give it a shot and report back
-- ReEdit --
POC works, only have to find a nice pointer now :D
it's a nice one
---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Quak
I'm coming from ics Stunner beta 5 but before the installation of CM9V2 I perform this procedure (GB/root/CF-REPACK/CM9v2/gapps) but at the first charging during the night my phone switch Off
this is strange ...
just to be sure ...
did you wipe averything (factory/cache/dalvik) before applying v2 and gapps ?
should have worked that way
I hope some other guys over can bring you more I could ... :(
* LG G2 - D802 | Stock NON rooted KitKat
* Galaxy Note 8 - N5120 | Stock rooted XXCMH2 (XXBMD9 modem) | Stock recovery | Stock Kernel
* Nexus 7 / 3G (2012) | Stock NON rooted KitKat
* Nexus 7 / 3G (2013) | Stock NON rooted KitKat
* Xperia Z Ultra C6833 | Stock NON rooted KitKat
* SFR/Unlimited YouTube (Voice+Data)
* SFR (Data only)