*added OTA install instructions to post #3
*more memory leak fixes
*adjusted charging voltages (preempt for kernel force usb to fastcharge as ac)
*Ability to use volume rocker as pointer (dock)
*adjusted so we now have 4mbs extra ram! (Considering we have "512mbs" 4 more is awesome!)
*Blueooth media adjustments (quality and smoothness)
*reverted my personal backlight tweaks back to "stock"
*Market now thinks we are an ics Maguro dualcore tegra -testers say it fixes tons of missing apps and such, please report any issues that arrive.
*about 2,382 hand modded technical stuffs scattered throughout the whole sourcecode. (Not listed because it would take a huge amount of space)
*began redoing website.
Release of BOCA MSI (BOCA RC2)
Happy Holiday Weekend!
SPECIALTY FEATURES CURRENTLY IN on top of your favorite BOCA mods
* Various memory fixes
* Various VM memory leak fixes
* Color customizable Miui battery bar
* enable/disable scolling cache
* (Music app) Start playback when A2DP headset gets connected
* fix up notification swipe handling.
* Use the actual charging status instead of the plugged status to determine if the battery is charging.
* Custom Carrier text abilities
* Hebrew text fixes
* Export Media Playback Service (It should now be possible for Apps to fetch our music library)
* Highly modded youtube that enables HD playback through WIFI or 3g
* Highly modded Skype, with new video options (see recomended apps portion for apk)
* Ablility to ADB over network
* Make Gallery3d brightness same as camera
* Suport for Samsungs realcall
* Added option to turn-off vibration on device shutdown
* Added option to turn-off volume keys beeps
* Ability to remap the volume keys to do other functions
* Ability to double-tab on home soft key (function launch is set by user)
* Avoid method overriding if its super method is inaccessible.
* Camera autofocus via camera button
* webkit: Allow devices with higher ram to use extra memory
* The return of a massively updated/rewritten "tweakr"
* Smooth volume adjust mod
* A2dp music auto start upon connection option
* Vm memory leak fixes
* Other system memory leak fixes, in general
* ICS code backports
* All cyanogen 7.2.1 updates (which includes the media deletion bug)
* Camera stabilization tweaks
* New media sounds (lots, and some pretty neat ones)
* New improved diz volume bar
RC2 features/additions/changelog are on top of/added to RC1
Those changes can be found HERE
Doing it this way because this post was much too long, and i believe it is clearer this way.
*deconfigs for P1000 & P1000L & P1000N CDMA included (P1000T/R users use P1000 deconfig)
*TINY_SHMEM FILE SYSTEM enabled - thanks Ronis
*LCD Voltage down to 260000 from 300000
*LCD Responsiveness tweak - raised it by 8
*Touchscreen Driver Tweaks
*10 point touch
*OC/UV 600mhz, 1.2 & 1.4ghz added
*Set at 1000mhz stock
*voodoo sound v10
*patched up to 188.8.131.52 (from 184.108.40.206) - thanks humbertos
*Minimal Undervolt Settings
*large market downloads
*video record has returned once again. - thanks jt1134
*better memory killer
*very flexable undervolting
*lower tab temperature
*"trickle charge" (VERY SLOWELY) in car
*Add NTFS support
*Battery Life eXtender (BLX
*updated wifi scan
*Improved wifi speed
*tablet volume orientaton
*kernel profiling and sha digest
LULZACTIVE - ported from HERE
- thanks af974!
(use recomended lulzactive located HERE
*Fifo I/O Scheduler
*NOOP I/O Scheduler
*CFQ I/O Scheduler
*DEADLINE I/O Scheduler
*V/R I/O Scheduler
*SIO I/O Scheduler
*BFQ-v2 I/O Scheduler
" SIO, VR, FIFO, INTERACTIVEX, minmax, SAVEDZEN, GREASEDLIGHTNING, DARKSIDE, ONDEMANDX, SCARY, SMARTASSV2, SUPERBAD, Lionheart, Wheatly & Intellidemand"
Ported to AOSP/CyanogenMod SGT7 originally by me.
I spent many hours building this new
fan version. Hit the thanks button
if its appreciated, because:
As of current, my Galaxy Tab is bricked.
All work released at this point is
pure fan appreciation
Currently, all donations go
towards a new tablet.