XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Urgent! Odin Stuck on boot.bin

Tip us?

Aadilnz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
Default [Q] Urgent! Odin Stuck on boot.bin

Hi there, first time using odin to flash firmware on my galaxy s (used CWM for everything), and what do you know, it seems to have crashed

Can't link to the guide I was following since I'm new, but it was for XXJVU firmware, I was previously on Cyanogenmod 7.

So now I'm stuck on boot.bin, and have no idea what to do. I read on a galaxy SII thread that if I didn't tick repartition (I didn't) and didnt specify a .pit file (Unfortunately I did this) I was safe.

Should I unplug my phone and try to start Odin again? Or is there something else I should try?

Please help
The Following User Says Thank You to Aadilnz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nikhilonlive
Old
Thanks Meter 376

DONATE TO ME
Question try

try again.........................1} unplug ur phone and remove battery then again go to download mode......and connect it via pc { note,u must install galaxy s usb driver on ur pc,and remove kies from pc}....now do the process again.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

have u select correct file in the correct path............in odin

Aadilnz
Old
(Last edited by Aadilnz; 9th April 2012 at 06:59 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 57
thanks, same thing is happening again, so now I'm downloading XXJVT firmware, as long as I didn't tick re partition I should be able to fix it right?

Edit: Third try is the charm, got past boot.bin now on XXJVU, thanks for the help!