[SCRIPT] ROM Cleaner v4.0 AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods

OP Patrics83

3rd May 2012, 10:44 PM   |  #121  
Flag Derby
Thanks Meter: 23

238 posts
More
This is just simply an amazing bit of script you've written and made available. I've formatted cahce/system/data, run that nexus full wipe script, installed LeeDroid 5.0.0 from fresh and it's remembered my rosie, home screen widgets, wifi etc etc superb.

I think minimal text widget run some strange script because those don't seem to be remembered, I can live with that compared to everything else that is.

Thanks again Patrick
The Following User Says Thank You to JagSem For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #122  
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 7

21 posts
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrics83

Question is did you restore your apps using titanium backup? I can be wrong now but I think it was included in Google Maps. Check /data/app...

I'm pretty sure AOSP lockscreen is in APEX launcher. Otherwise you would have android stock lockscreen. Check if there is any app to disable lock screen. I can't check all these things myself because I don't use NO-Sense version

BTW if anyone has any opinions about the NO-Sense version just let me know... Remove more or less as default etc.

Sent from my HTC One X

Hi Patrics83,

I did a TB restore for only two apps; Stardom A-List (game) & Root Explorer 2.19. I wasn't able to find anything related in the data/app folder.

Also, as for the lockscreen I'm not sure if it's actually an ICS stock lockscreen or the AOSP Apex lockscreen.
I've used SwitchPro widget for sometime, especially on my SGS2, which worked well but on the HOX, it only persist for a while until the screen goes idle for 5 mins - i then get the lockscreen reactivated.
I've attached some URLs of my lockscreen, so perhaps you could tell me which one is it.
Either way, I don't want any lockscreens, so is it possible to remove the stock ICS one as well?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ckscreen1.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ckscreen2.png/

TQ
4th May 2012, 05:55 AM   |  #123  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 8,080

5,562 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagSem

This is just simply an amazing bit of script you've written and made available. I've formatted cahce/system/data, run that nexus full wipe script, installed LeeDroid 5.0.0 from fresh and it's remembered my rosie, home screen widgets, wifi etc etc superb.

I think minimal text widget run some strange script because those don't seem to be remembered, I can live with that compared to everything else that is.

Thanks again Patrick

Your welcome mate!
It saves you some serious time after full wipe thats for sure

But "nexus full wipe script" on a One X that is not a good idea IMO

Some widgets needs additional data as well, but almost everything is restored that's nice!

Sent from my HTC One X
4th May 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #124  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg

5,562 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRASNTH

Hi Patrics83,

I did a TB restore for only two apps; Stardom A-List (game) & Root Explorer 2.19. I wasn't able to find anything related in the data/app folder.

Also, as for the lockscreen I'm not sure if it's actually an ICS stock lockscreen or the AOSP Apex lockscreen.
I've used SwitchPro widget for sometime, especially on my SGS2, which worked well but on the HOX, it only persist for a while until the screen goes idle for 5 mins - i then get the lockscreen reactivated.
I've attached some URLs of my lockscreen, so perhaps you could tell me which one is it.
Either way, I don't want any lockscreens, so is it possible to remove the stock ICS one as well?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ckscreen1.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ckscreen2.png/

TQ

Hmm I know I have seen an app called traffic on my device as well but that was long time ago and I can't remember what it was.

Try to deactivate the lockscreen in regular settings app under security.

You can try and install trebuchet launcher and then uninstall APEX and see if the lockscreen changed. Just an idea.

I will have some more time at Sunday and maybe I can find something...

/Patric

Sent from my HTC One X
4th May 2012, 08:57 AM   |  #125  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 125

868 posts
More
user script
Thanks for this splendid script mate. i've used it on DHD too and now here i am

i just want to reflash Leedroid v4 and restore nandroid Data (same rom sam base same everithing ) but before that i just want to clean the rom
in this respect i just edited my RomCleanner_User.txt
i will be more then thankful if someone could give some feedback on the txt.

thank you very much
all the best
Attached Files
File Type: txt ROMCleaner_Andrei.txt - [Click for QR Code] (18.7 KB, 16 views)
4th May 2012, 09:38 AM   |  #126  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg

5,562 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreipga85

Thanks for this splendid script mate. i've used it on DHD too and now here i am

i just want to reflash Leedroid v4 and restore nandroid Data (same rom sam base same everithing ) but before that i just want to clean the rom
in this respect i just edited my RomCleanner_User.txt
i will be more then thankful if someone could give some feedback on the txt.

thank you very much
all the best

Welcome mate!

Your ROMCleaner_user.txt looks good. Hard for me too know if you will be happy after the flash bit it is correctly done at least!

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One X
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 10:08 AM   |  #127  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 125

868 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrics83

Welcome mate!

Your ROMCleaner_user.txt looks good. Hard for me too know if you will be happy after the flash bit it is correctly done at least!

Good luck!

Sent from my HTC One X

Happy Mate here.!

worked like a charm and cleaned exactly what i wanted to.

thanks a lot
all the best
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andreipga85 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 10:21 AM   |  #128  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg

5,562 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreipga85

Happy Mate here.!

worked like a charm and cleaned exactly what i wanted to.

thanks a lot
all the best

Amazing!

Yet another happy user!

Psst don't forget to rate the thread

Edit: And only * * * * *

Sent from my HTC One X
Last edited by Patrics83; 4th May 2012 at 03:38 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2012, 06:13 PM   |  #129  
Flag Panama
Thanks Meter: 2

152 posts
Hi, I just download the backup tool..!!

I put it on the /SD folder and installed or flash via CW Recovery.. It says wifi, email, app are backed up.. OK

Now, I did a super wipe, then installed the ARHD 5.1.0, then installed the ROM cleaner and reboot.

How or when the backup tool work? Because from the setup wizzard, I have to type my wifi password again and doing all the setup and installing all the apps
4th May 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #130  
Flag Nottinghamshire
Thanks Meter: 2,238

2,100 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by limx

Hi, I just download the backup tool..!!

I put it on the /SD folder and installed or flash via CW Recovery.. It says wifi, email, app are backed up.. OK

Now, I did a super wipe, then installed the ARHD 5.1.0, then installed the ROM cleaner and reboot.

How or when the backup tool work? Because from the setup wizzard, I have to type my wifi password again and doing all the setup and installing all the apps

You need to flash settings_restorer.zip

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to GuyAdams For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread