Thanks Meter 4
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Center between the cities.
Another resolution changer
No one else seems to be in a hurry to write a new resolution switcher so I made one myself.
I designed it mainly for Win8 on the HTC Shift but it would be easy to modify for whatever.
- Separate resolutions for desktop (1024x600) and Metro (1152x864)
- All resolutions easily changed in the .ini file or the source
- Doesn't force the desktop to show when executed in Metro (like the default switcher from HTC)
- The window that displays the resolution afterwards is optional
- A simple installer that allows you to set either of the right hand buttons to run the switcher
Rar file contains these files
- A compiled .exe
- .bat file calling the installer/uninstaller function (optional)
- .ini file containing the standard settings (optional)
You can download the source from my thread at the AutoIt forums, Resolution switcher
To use simply extract the archive somewhere (anywhere) and run the .bat file to select which button to use, then log out/log in or restart the computer for the new settings to load.
To go back to the default settings, run the .bat again and press cancel when it asks you what button to install to.
(previous downloads: 66)