[Helpful][Tutorial][Caution] IMEI backup & Flash your IMEI
After so many chinese roms testing my roms making custom roms..installing beta roms...and any kind of rom...i lost my IMEI so after i try everything i send it to service so im without phone and its easter holidays here on greece...You will find many posts here who to backup your IMEI but i will make this one so if a Admin can make it sticky so noone will have any more problems...
Caution if you havent took your IMEI backup do it and keep your backup like a treasure..you can't flash your IMEI if you loose it and you have to go to service to change your board!!
1)Download 5iromtoolbox: http://pikachukaki.googlecode.com/fi...omV18.104.22.168.apk
2)Open the app
3)Press backup IMEI
4)Connect your phone with USB cable and go to your pc
5)Open your sd card through windows explorer or whatever you use
6)Seek the folder /sdcard/5irom/imeibackup/
7)Copy the imeibackup folder to your pc to a folder that you will not by accident format ^_^
8)You are ok...now you can make whatever you like...
To restore your IMEI
1)Take your imeibackup folder from your pc
2)Paste it on your sd card on folder /sdcard/5irom/imeibackup/
3)Open the 5iromtoolbox
4)Press Restore IMEI and restart your phone!!
Just take it..is very important so you will not have to send your phone to service!!H
Hope i help!!
Solution to flash your lost imei!
1) Enable debugging by USB in the settings
2) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings put the Manufacture mode. (Most likely it is already selected, then select Normal mode and re-manufacture mode)
3) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put the background open. Password 0
4) Install the DFS DFS_22.214.171.124.exe
(1.99 MB) Number of downloads: 5
, connect your phone to your computer.
5) will be found new hardware (multiple devices). You need to install drivers DBAdapter_Reserved_Interface.zip
(60.41 KB) Number of downloads: 4
on the device vid_12d1 & pid_1035 & mi_04 (Open Device Manager, right-click on the device properties -> Information -> ID equipment). The equipment is established as a COM port.
5) Run the DFS, click Ports, select the port with the signature DBAdapter Reserved Interface (double click) to close.
6) Press the SPC, the bottom will Device Unlocked.
7) In the DM to select Qualcomm.
8) Back the tab Programming, in a field to enter your IMEI IMEI, then click the Read and Write Status.
9) Check Imei, may appear after a reboot, if not try a few more times to try to set the port speed to 115200 (box to the left of DM)
As soon as the IMEI restored change:
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings to put on the Manufacture mode google mode (or normal if you do not get up google)
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu - > Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put close
If someone has 0 IMEI and havent found another way to fix it could try this and tell us if its working!!
Write your IMEI and your IMEI only!!!