Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 41,093 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

Tip us?

cujo6801
Old
Thanks Meter 1793
Piizzadude... adw ex launcher with York's black theme ...

SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
SENT FROM THE DOG POUND
The Following User Says Thank You to cujo6801 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bvsbutthd101
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
That wasnt him, that was Samsung that did that. Somewhere along the line someone might figure out how to do it, but it wasn't something that DW did
I know DW didn't do it. I'm just asking if it's possible to get it back.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - SlimKat Build 5
Samsung Droid Charge - Eclipse FP8 (Old but still kicking......kinda)
SUCK MY 4G LTE
(They'll have to rip my Unlimited from my cold dead hands)

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7323

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted A View Post
Nice rom, fast and smooth.

But it didn't come without penalty on the battery life. Looking at the plot produced by Battery Monitor Widget, this rom consumes at an 18%-21% averaged peak of percent battery usage per hour (%/h). As compared to the plot I got running your Ep4D Deodexed Rooted Stock rom, which was around 12%-18% averaged peak. Just an FYI.
2 things:
1) The kernel drives the lions share of battery consumption variability, not the rom. Battery consumption rates are already hard to generalize, but a lack of reference to the kernel makes it even more difficult.

2) Did you get these values soon after flashing? There's likely a lot of syncing/restoring that goes on in those first hours, which is the only reason I bring it up.
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

piizzadude
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by JihadSquad View Post
Yes I did. I always clear data when changing stuff. Since nobody else but me has this problem I think I will use the nuke and pave approach to problem solving.
That is sorta what I was referring to when I say from scratch. Ep4d to ep1 to tweak. I know it is a pain, but it save pain later on.

Charged up post!

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwitherell View Post
2 things:
1) The kernel drives the lions share of battery consumption variability, not the rom. Battery consumption rates are already hard to generalize, but a lack of reference to the kernel makes it even more difficult.

2) Did you get these values soon after flashing? There's likely a lot of syncing/restoring that goes on in those first hours, which is the only reason I bring it up.
I was gonna say that it is way too small of a sample size to accurately judge battery life at this point. I am going to wait a week or so before I judge that...

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1486
Quote:
2 things:

You must do a full charge from less than 10% straight to 100% at least 3 times without interruption before you can judge the battery. Just Rebooting your phone couple times will take a lot of juice out of the battery. I'm going to flash this rom and report back what I found.

JihadSquad
Old
Thanks Meter 244
Dwith is the included keyboard the ICS keyboard or a themed GB keyboard?
I will DIE for our cause!
VZW Galaxy S4 - Stock

dwitherell
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7323

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JihadSquad View Post
Dwith is the included keyboard the ICS keyboard or a themed GB keyboard?
It's the same keyboard from 1.4, which I believe is actually a themed gb variant from Infinity.
If you like what I've done... I like sammiches so feel free to buy me one!

piizzadude
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
It's the same keyboard from 1.4, which I believe is actually a themed gb variant from Infinity.
I knew I forgot to do something, I use swiftkey X and I forgot to put it back on....

DW did you see my glitch about 5 pages back?

khalilcr
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reilly1812 View Post
I guess it is my turn to ask a stupid question. If this ROM is based on FP1 I don't understand why multiple posts direct us back to EP4D stock apps as needed/desired. Why would you not use the FP1 stock apps? Please remember I did start off by saying it was a stupid question and I've been reading all I can about this process. Can't install until the weekend...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA
I did not know if he wanted FP1 browser or ep4d. I assume the browser on tweaktools is FP1, then if he wanted Ep4d browser he would need the zip file from ep4d stock apk's ....
obs: I don't know if there is any difference on the browser apk between the ep4 stock rom or fp1 stock ... I just assumed and made my suggestion ..

JihadSquad
Old
Thanks Meter 244
OK nuke and pave leads to hotboots every 5 minutes or so.
I will DIE for our cause!
VZW Galaxy S4 - Stock

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe