LG Revolution VS910 Screen Repair Take Apart Guide
Repairs Universe team compiled a written repair guide to repair your LG Revolution. This guide will walk you through all the steps required to repair nearly any part, but specifically the touch screen digitizer and LCD screen. Using this guide will insure a quick and safe repair is made on your LG smartphone.
This guide will help you install the following LG Revolution part (s):
- LG Revolution Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement
- LG Revolution LCD Screen Replacement
LG Revolution take apart repair guide:
- Safe Open Pry Tool
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
- Hot Air Gun / Hair Dryer
- First step is remove the back battery cover, the battery, sim card and the memory card.
- Using small Phillips screwdriver, remove the 7 screws.
- Then using safe pry tool, gently pry off all the edges to remove the back housing cover. Be careful as the volume button and power button will fall out.
- The motherboard is now expose, use safe pry tool to release the one pop connector holding the sim card tray and speaker assembly in one place.
- Next release all the connectors using safe pry tool. Also gently pull away the power and the volume flex cable away from the housing.
- Using safe pry tool, gently lift the motherboard away from screen assembly. Take your time and make sure not to damaged or cut the flex ribbon cables. The motherboard is not totally separated.
- Heat the front of the screen using heat gun or hair dryer for about 30-45 seconds. Also heat the back of the LCD screen to soften the held adhesive.
- Now use Spudger Tool or safe pry tool, gently working out your way and run out to all holes to soften the held adhesive from the LCD screen to the front housing. Then pry off the front screen to totally separate the front housing.
- Heat all the edges at the back of the LCD screen to soften the adhesive. Then use safe pry tool then gently pry all the edges to separate the touchscreen from the digitizer.
Now you will be able to replace any parts on your device. Simply replace the damaged parts with the new ones and reverse the order to put your phone back together again.
Did our post help you? Give us a "Thanks"