Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

TIGER ROM|12 April [ v1.0.0 | Stock And So Clean | Very Fast | Build 28244 ]

OP LEO K

11th April 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #1  
LEO K's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Hi Every Body !!!

WellCome To My Thread !!!

I Am Yasin And Here Is My Rom



This ROM Is Only For Those Who Still Love WM And Clean Rom !!!!!!!! And This Is My Daily Use Rom And I Share It With You

Windows Mobile 6.5.3
Build 28244

ROM Languages : WWE


ROM INFO :

1 - So Stock Rom
2 - So Clean And Fast
3 - Base Rom Is WWE EastEurope 1.36.479.1
4 - PagePool 12 MB
5 - Disable Security
6 - Opera Removed
7 - HTC Calculator Removed And Have Stock Calculator
8 - Remove Many APP To Make Rom Stock
9 - Remove Manila

10 - Remove Titanium
11 - Make All Icon Like Stock Icon
12 - And Many Fixes
13 - Power Management


Thanks To :

1 - Cotulla
2 - Airxtreme



4Shared Link : DOWNLOAD


HAVE FUN And Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen001.png
Views:	1572
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	996449   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen002.png
Views:	724
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	996452   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen003.png
Views:	1320
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	996453  
Last edited by LEO K; 11th April 2012 at 12:22 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LEO K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 12:59 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2004
I like this superlight rom but I need to add manila? where I can download the cab? many thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to killernow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 03:44 PM   |  #3  
LEO K's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by killernow

I like this superlight rom but I need to add manila? where I can download the cab? many thanks

i didn't see any cab for manila for hvga but

nexr version will be clean with manila

have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEO K For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 09:09 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2004
Smile
in effect I've search a cab for single manila but... nothing
ok I look for yours light rom with manila & many thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to killernow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:48 PM   |  #5  
havlaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
487 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
hi.. can you add hebrew keyboard? i put android in the mini but its not stable and all i need is a keyboard
Sent from my Sensation using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Thanks for your sharing
pls add in MANILA, 16shorcuts too.
Best Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGER-WP

Hi Every Body !!!

WellCome To My Thread !!!

I Am Yasin And Here Is My Rom



This ROM Is Only For Those Who Still Love WM And Clean Rom !!!!!!!! And This Is My Daily Use Rom And I Share It With You

Windows Mobile 6.5.3
Build 28244

ROM Languages : WWE


ROM INFO :

1 - So Stock Rom
2 - So Clean And Fast
3 - Base Rom Is WWE EastEurope 1.36.479.1
4 - PagePool 12 MB
5 - Disable Security
6 - Opera Removed
7 - HTC Calculator Removed And Have Stock Calculator
8 - Remove Many APP To Make Rom Stock
9 - Remove Manila

10 - Remove Titanium
11 - Make All Icon Like Stock Icon
12 - And Many Fixes
13 - Power Management


Thanks To :

1 - Cotulla
2 - Airxtreme



4Shared Link : DOWNLOAD


HAVE FUN And Enjoy

2nd May 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
another website to download ?
Hi,

I really would like to try this rom but I'm not able to download it from your link 4shared.com (that website really sucks..).

Could you please put on it on another cool website ?

Thanks
24th May 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #8  
LEO K's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandelion

Hi,

I really would like to try this rom but I'm not able to download it from your link 4shared.com (that website really sucks..).

Could you please put on it on another cool website ?

Thanks

You can Use this link for Some day

DOWNLOAD

have Fun
10th June 2012, 09:30 PM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Can you please add Manila to the above Rom ! Thanks n great job on this lite rom !!
3rd December 2012, 11:46 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
this ROM rocks!!!!

mirror: http://www.directmirror.com/files/BZYEXVSJ

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes