[LastUpdate][ROM][2.3.6 DXKT7] ➣ Adrenaline™ ROM | Final Edition | 11/5/2013

OP ImbaWind

18th April 2012, 01:13 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Amazing battery life, my phone can last for 18 hours with 3g opened left 14%, in between i got play sms, news, forum, and call...
18th April 2012, 04:51 AM   |  #52  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 24

260 posts
More
Hi imbawind. Tested your ROM for several hours. Wonderfully smooth and fast. I have used many stock roms in the past since VilianRom to coderom to now. I am a die hard stock rom supporter and love all devs that develop stock roms. However most stock rom devs would have the golden rule of keeping stock apps (which i need to survive eg. task manager sns account contacts). A seperate CWM package containing stock apps would be a useful tool for most stock rom lovers whom heavily dependent on stock apps.
18th April 2012, 07:44 AM   |  #53  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 3,597

1,503 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudkipstar

Hi just wondering downloading your ROM now. After downloading this I just have to apply patch 3 right?

apply 1 , 2 , and 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedisturbedone

Yeah i noticed this too. Some time back. Happens in CM7 Roms too. I deleted it once and never showed up again. So i thought i had accidently done something myself :P

no, it's caused by system itself

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Synergy

Well, i think he is using a task mangaer like myself for killing apps, just to clean everything up ...
i'm using an task manager and have a shortcut on my desktop for ConnectBot, which starts boost automatically ... so if i select "Kill All" on my Task Manager and the Boost-Shortcut, everything is clean and i have 170 - 180 MB free memory and more then 100MB free RAM

Adrenaline ROM rarely lag
it don't even need a task manager to kill apps cause the system will kill apps when less than 80MB available ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthatswhy

Amazing battery life, my phone can last for 18 hours with 3g opened left 14%, in between i got play sms, news, forum, and call...

this rom is meant for fast , smooth , stable and battery life

Quote:

Hi imbawind. Tested your ROM for several hours. Wonderfully smooth and fast. I have used many stock roms in the past since VilianRom to coderom to now. I am a die hard stock rom supporter and love all devs that develop stock roms. However most stock rom devs would have the golden rule of keeping stock apps (which i need to survive eg. task manager sns account contacts). A seperate CWM package containing stock apps would be a useful tool for most stock rom lovers whom heavily dependent on stock apps.

lol, the speed comes from deleting stock app, so if i include too many of them , they will spoil the system performance
The Following User Says Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2012, 08:22 AM   |  #54  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 24

260 posts
More
thats y I suggested for a separated CWM package for users like me that are heavily dependent on them
18th April 2012, 08:34 AM   |  #55  
Flag Johor

1,503 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

thats y I suggested for a separated CWM package for users like me that are heavily dependent on them

i think i may not include task manager as i think it's not that necessary but i will make a sns cwm flashable zip for you
18th April 2012, 04:01 PM   |  #56  
Flag Johor

1,503 posts
Donate to Me
More
Uploaded Patch 4
The Following User Says Thank You to ImbaWind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 02:49 PM   |  #57  
Thanks Meter: 10

40 posts
More
I just downloaded the rom and I'm about to flash it. But I have some questions:

With the last patch released, is it still necessary to flash all the previous patches?

And if so, where is patch 1?

And do I have to: flash patch, complete reboot, flash another patch, complete reboot, etc...?

(I'm asking these questions because I suppose that the ROM itself is not updated everytime you release a new patch. Am I right?)

Sorry for my silly questions, and thank you very much for your time!
Last edited by cjlallana; 19th April 2012 at 02:58 PM.
20th April 2012, 09:14 AM   |  #58  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 13

121 posts
More
Quote:

Why don you just copy the file from any of the other stock Rom to system/app . And set permission in root explorer to rw-r-r. i used that in this Rom And it worked very well.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
20th April 2012, 09:16 AM   |  #59  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 13

121 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbawind

Uploaded Patch 4

Thanks for this amazing Rom. Its very fast for a stock Rom. I have been using since one month.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk
20th April 2012, 09:18 AM   |  #60  
Flag Korinthos
Thanks Meter: 16

219 posts
More
Fast ROM but no Greek language support :(

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Ace S5830 Android Development by ThreadRank