Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 50,915 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Team Nocturnal & Team VeNuM] "NoCTuRNaL VeNuM" [v1.2][4/20/2012]

Tip us?

qubanaso
Old
Thanks Meter 72

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C.P View Post
FD24 Boot.img
http://bit.ly/JwWqGV

copy to internal, odin el26 and flash away
copy to system right?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Mobile Computation/Communication Device: Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Internal Permission Modifier: Astro
Custom Graphical Interface:
Software Engine: 4.0.4
Electronic Component Combination:
Internal Reset Method: CWM 5.0.8

blown00gtp
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Default gallery

anyone still having problems viewing pics in gallery? mine is still force closing..i upgraded to 1.2 and still have the same problem..i thought the changelog said gallery issue was fixed...any ideas?

klbjr
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Yeah. I reflashed the ROM and the Gapps like 5 or 6 times and also pushed the two Gallery apks but still couldn't get it to work. I just downloaded QuickPic like someone suggested earlier. Works great.
The Following User Says Thank You to klbjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gnr609
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys noob question. Just realized today that there is no dock setting. Is that something not available on the aokp roms?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

fryingpan0613
Old
Thanks Meter 3516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr609 View Post
Hey guys noob question. Just realized today that there is no dock setting. Is that something not available on the aokp roms?

AOKP is stripped down, straight google ROM with added tweaks so it doesnt have apps like that. Try to get it from another ROM and push it to this one.
The Following User Says Thank You to fryingpan0613 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bigpeng
Old
(Last edited by bigpeng; 26th April 2012 at 01:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1147

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by qubanaso View Post
copy to system right?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Copy to root of your external sd card and odin/mobile odin EL26 recovery and boot into recovery and flash kernel zip you put in root of your external sd card.

Thanks AnAm85 for the sweet banner!

gnr609
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks, I'll try that.

Craig7220
Old
(Last edited by Craig7220; 26th April 2012 at 07:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mijjah74 View Post
Definately, I'll include anyone you like. I like thanking people that means the hard part was done for me....
Thanks so much for your work Mijjah. You are the best dev I've run across after many years of modding my phone... Heres a little something to show my appreciation. Have a few on my for your work bro.....

Confirmation number: 8P599838V1352370L

Also can't forget the other great Dev that worked on this... Venum you are one of the greatest. I really enjoy your stuff.....down a few on me...
Confirmation number: 09242780K5713550J
The Following User Says Thank You to Craig7220 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

powerstroke
Old
Thanks Meter 144
A few days ago I asked about changing the pink LED notification light I was getting after flashing the ROM. I followed the instructions and added the ROM control widget and chose LED. I went ahead and changed it to red successfully. I would like to have blue as the notification color but every time I choose different color blues, it doesn't change it. I'm not sure exactly which color blue I should use. Does anyone know maybe what specific code to use to choose the right blue for the LED control?

mijjah74
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 11359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig7220 View Post
Thanks so much for your work Mijjah. You are the best dev I've run across after many years of modding my phone... Heres a little something to show my appreciation. Have a few on my for your work bro.....

Confirmation number: 8P599838V1352370L

Also can't forget the other great Dev that worked on this... Venum you are one of the greatest. I really enjoy your stuff.....down a few on me...
Confirmation number: 09242780K5713550J
Thank You, I really appreciate the kind words and donation. Very kind of you. I'm sure Venum feals the same, he's a busy guy so I'll say it for him..

Thanks again.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe