View Poll Results: What do you think of this rom?
Awesome! 40 30.53%
Could be better 73 55.73%
Horrible 18 13.74%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][23/10/2012]CyanogenMod 7.2+ v1.8

19th April 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 4

26 posts
thanks for the rom,sorry for my bad english im spanish XD but no is the sound too low?
19th April 2012, 08:45 PM   |  #92  
Thanks Meter: 4

83 posts
it did worked for me with 0.2 but the volume is so low on everything..how to fix it..i can't even hear what other side is saying on the phone or speaker phone volume is low to plus navigation...actually volume low is on everything...any way to fix it...
19th April 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #93  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 2

48 posts
Donate to Me
More
Rom is great but still ghost calls

Sent from LG-Optimus3D
20th April 2012, 12:04 AM   |  #94  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,642

2,354 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboyz

so u just want me to do the main rom right... don't do the update from first post...and also i have to use full rom which is posted on first post or second post..or both of them are same....let me know..

Yeah install the main rom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper531986

thanks for the rom,sorry for my bad english im spanish XD but no is the sound too low?

For me it's usable, but you can change the volume in settings > sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboyz

it did worked for me with 0.2 but the volume is so low on everything..how to fix it..i can't even hear what other side is saying on the phone or speaker phone volume is low to plus navigation...actually volume low is on everything...any way to fix it...

Try what I said above. I cannot implement Xloud as it overlaps with beats audio. It's one or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynner

Rom is great but still ghost calls

Sent from LG-Optimus3D

I can't do anything about this.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2
20th April 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #95  
Thanks Meter: 1

61 posts
Headset sound is way too loud I think you might have loudspeaker volume and headset volume mixed up

20th April 2012, 03:32 PM   |  #96  
Flag Under my bed...
Thanks Meter: 566

1,069 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-Help-_-

Headset sound is way too loud I think you might have loudspeaker volume and headset volume mixed up

Nope u need the dsp manager to switch sounds down it is default like that on cm7, speaker volume can also be fixed via dsp manager..
Last edited by Meemo23; 20th April 2012 at 03:39 PM.
20th April 2012, 03:51 PM   |  #97  
Thanks Meter: 1

61 posts
Sadly on this rom DSPmanager conflicts with beats audio so it will FC on startup, so you basically have to uninstall it therefore having irregular volume.

Suggestion: leave out beats audio because honestly I don't know anybody who uses beats and I would rather have DSPManager

20th April 2012, 04:24 PM   |  #98  

2,354 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo23

Nope u need the dsp manager to switch sounds down it is default like that on cm7, speaker volume can also be fixed via dsp manager..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -_-Help-_-

Sadly on this rom DSPmanager conflicts with beats audio so it will FC on startup, so you basically have to uninstall it therefore having irregular volume.

Suggestion: leave out beats audio because honestly I don't know anybody who uses beats and I would rather have DSPManager

I wish I could, because it's causing a lot of problems for me to remove it without factory resetting the rom. It's on my to-do list but I've got more pertinent issues like GApps which I'm going to release very soon with a bunch of bugfixes if I can iron out a few more bugs.
20th April 2012, 08:12 PM   |  #99  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 36

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaball

Will check and fix in the next release.

Will check.

Don't have such a problem. Are you very far away from your router? Try with another network also, it might be because of different configurations.

lol... of course i was close to the router. literally i sat right beside the router and put my phone an inch away, still took 10 min to connect. and then it would duck out. i reflashed, wiped, etc etc etc. still nothing. need phone for daily use. thanks to the dev, i really see that you made it a lot better!

we just need a good working, non-nightly cm... cm9 anyone? :-p
21st April 2012, 04:19 AM   |  #100  

2,354 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylereid

lol... of course i was close to the router. literally i sat right beside the router and put my phone an inch away, still took 10 min to connect. and then it would duck out. i reflashed, wiped, etc etc etc. still nothing. need phone for daily use. thanks to the dev, i really see that you made it a lot better!

we just need a good working, non-nightly cm... cm9 anyone? :-p

I'm going to upload another version hopefully by Monday, see if it solves the issue... I've been checking and double checking the code and I swear that my phone does not have this problem. Is your phone a P920 or P925? This rom is adapted for P920 only and I'm not too sure what the differences are between P920 and P925 in terms of the wifi chip.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, fast, smooth
Previous Thread Next Thread