Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,771 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What do you think of this rom?
Awesome! 40 30.53%
Could be better 73 55.73%
Horrible 18 13.74%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][23/10/2012]CyanogenMod 7.2+ v1.8

Tip us?

akaroger
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Excellent ROM!
How do I apply the ICS theme? When I applied that theme in Theme Chooser, it said that I'm missing files.

pandaball
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1608
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaroger View Post
Excellent ROM!
How do I apply the ICS theme? When I applied that theme in Theme Chooser, it said that I'm missing files.
Read post #2...

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

sketch2k278
Old
Thanks Meter 62
how's the wifi?? it normally just cuts off once the screen turns off and will not start unless i do it from the notification bar

pandaball
Old
Thanks Meter 1608
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch2k278 View Post
how's the wifi?? it normally just cuts off once the screen turns off and will not start unless i do it from the notification bar
Normally this shouldn't happen, but I did set pm.sleep_mode to 1. You could try editing build.prop and changing it to 0 to see if it fixes your problem.

sketch2k278
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaball View Post
Normally this shouldn't happen, but I did set pm.sleep_mode to 1. You could try editing build.prop and changing it to 0 to see if it fixes your problem.
i have no skills when it comes to that nor do i understand what you're talking about lol

flow alkaeda
Old
Thanks Meter 3
why cant i change boot animations i use cwm to flash them and it stays with the cyanogenmod boot?????

pandaball
Old
Thanks Meter 1608
Did the script mount the position correctly? Did it specify the correct path to extract the boot animation?

flow alkaeda
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Did the script mount the position correctly? Did it specify the correct path to extract the boot animation?

yes it installed it and all it did the normal proces and it finished correctly but no changed boot i tried using a boot changer app and did not worck........... ohhh and another thing i tried the facerecog app and it wont worck it keeps freezing....another thing lol sorry for all the questions dont whant to take to much of your time... when im using hering music with my headphones i cant change songs or nothing with the headphones dont know why in other roms i can do it.....i love this rom its moded like ics i dont whant to change it if you can help il thank you for your help

pandaball
Old
Thanks Meter 1608
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow alkaeda View Post
yes it installed it and all it did the normal proces and it finished correctly but no changed boot i tried using a boot changer app and did not worck........... ohhh and another thing i tried the facerecog app and it wont worck it keeps freezing....another thing lol sorry for all the questions dont whant to take to much of your time... when im using hering music with my headphones i cant change songs or nothing with the headphones dont know why in other roms i can do it.....i love this rom its moded like ics i dont whant to change it if you can help il thank you for your help
For the boot animation, try getting hold of the animation .zip and replace the one in /system/media manually with permissions rw-r--r-- (644). Failure to set permissions = bootloop.

For the face recognition, are you talking about face unlock? That's for ICS only.

For the music, it should be a setting in the music app or sound settings or Cyanogenmod settings to configure the headphone buttons.

kylereid
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
For the boot animation, try getting hold of the animation .zip and replace the one in /system/media manually with permissions rw-r--r-- (644). Failure to set permissions = bootloop.

For the face recognition, are you talking about face unlock? That's for ICS only.

For the music, it should be a setting in the music app or sound settings or Cyanogenmod settings to configure the headphone buttons.
For face unlock try Visidon AppLock. You have to pay to have it unlock the lock screen (lame), but with the free version you can unlock specific apps. I use it, works pretty good.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...BMb2NrUGx1cyJd

Tags
cyanogenmod, fast, smooth