Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What do you think of this rom?
Awesome! 40 30.53%
Could be better 73 55.73%
Horrible 18 13.74%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][23/10/2012]CyanogenMod 7.2+ v1.8

OP pandaball

27th April 2012, 03:37 AM   |  #121  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Excellent ROM!
How do I apply the ICS theme? When I applied that theme in Theme Chooser, it said that I'm missing files.
27th April 2012, 04:26 AM   |  #122  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,667

2,394 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaroger

Excellent ROM!
How do I apply the ICS theme? When I applied that theme in Theme Chooser, it said that I'm missing files.

Read post #2...

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2
27th April 2012, 06:06 AM   |  #123  
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 62

477 posts
More
how's the wifi?? it normally just cuts off once the screen turns off and will not start unless i do it from the notification bar
27th April 2012, 06:21 AM   |  #124  

2,394 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketch2k278

how's the wifi?? it normally just cuts off once the screen turns off and will not start unless i do it from the notification bar

Normally this shouldn't happen, but I did set pm.sleep_mode to 1. You could try editing build.prop and changing it to 0 to see if it fixes your problem.
27th April 2012, 06:28 AM   |  #125  
Flag Baltimore, MD
Thanks Meter: 62

477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaball

Normally this shouldn't happen, but I did set pm.sleep_mode to 1. You could try editing build.prop and changing it to 0 to see if it fixes your problem.

i have no skills when it comes to that nor do i understand what you're talking about lol
27th April 2012, 08:34 AM   |  #126  
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 3

80 posts
More
why cant i change boot animations i use cwm to flash them and it stays with the cyanogenmod boot?????
27th April 2012, 10:37 AM   |  #127  

2,394 posts
More
Did the script mount the position correctly? Did it specify the correct path to extract the boot animation?

27th April 2012, 12:39 PM   |  #128  
Flag florida
Thanks Meter: 3

80 posts
More
Quote:

Did the script mount the position correctly? Did it specify the correct path to extract the boot animation?

yes it installed it and all it did the normal proces and it finished correctly but no changed boot i tried using a boot changer app and did not worck........... ohhh and another thing i tried the facerecog app and it wont worck it keeps freezing....another thing lol sorry for all the questions dont whant to take to much of your time... when im using hering music with my headphones i cant change songs or nothing with the headphones dont know why in other roms i can do it.....i love this rom its moded like ics i dont whant to change it if you can help il thank you for your help
27th April 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #129  

2,394 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow alkaeda

yes it installed it and all it did the normal proces and it finished correctly but no changed boot i tried using a boot changer app and did not worck........... ohhh and another thing i tried the facerecog app and it wont worck it keeps freezing....another thing lol sorry for all the questions dont whant to take to much of your time... when im using hering music with my headphones i cant change songs or nothing with the headphones dont know why in other roms i can do it.....i love this rom its moded like ics i dont whant to change it if you can help il thank you for your help

For the boot animation, try getting hold of the animation .zip and replace the one in /system/media manually with permissions rw-r--r-- (644). Failure to set permissions = bootloop.

For the face recognition, are you talking about face unlock? That's for ICS only.

For the music, it should be a setting in the music app or sound settings or Cyanogenmod settings to configure the headphone buttons.
27th April 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #130  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 36

207 posts
More
Quote:

For the boot animation, try getting hold of the animation .zip and replace the one in /system/media manually with permissions rw-r--r-- (644). Failure to set permissions = bootloop.

For the face recognition, are you talking about face unlock? That's for ICS only.

For the music, it should be a setting in the music app or sound settings or Cyanogenmod settings to configure the headphone buttons.

For face unlock try Visidon AppLock. You have to pay to have it unlock the lock screen (lame), but with the free version you can unlock specific apps. I use it, works pretty good.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...BMb2NrUGx1cyJd

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, fast, smooth
Previous Thread Next Thread