Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,042 Members 46,851 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

W8 Stock Rom E16i 2.1.1.A.0.53

Tip us?

aji_s
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by c2t2l4n View Post
how you extracted it?
When updating using PCC.The firmware will be stored in db folder of PCC .(C:\ProgramData\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\db\).

Update /Repair your phone using PCC. Then search for blob_fs folder in db folder.There you can find 3 files with name starting FILE_. Then start Flash tool.In
Advanced menu select "Decrypt Files'. Point blob_fs as source folder and select the "FILE_" files.After decrypting select "create bundle" from Advanced menu.After completion you can find ftf file in firmwares folder.hope this helps
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aji_s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ƶero
Old
(Last edited by Ƶero; 12th April 2012 at 06:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by aji_s View Post
When updating using PCC.The firmware will be stored in db folder of PCC .(C:\ProgramData\Sony Ericsson\Update Engine\db\).

Update /Repair your phone using PCC. Then search for blob_fs folder in db folder.There you can find 3 files with name starting FILE_. Then start Flash tool.In
Advanced menu select "Decrypt Files'. Point blob_fs as source folder and select the "FILE_" files.After decrypting select "create bundle" from Advanced menu.After completion you can find ftf file in firmwares folder.hope this helps
thx it works but when i try downloading app from market with the W8 Rom phone reboots
edit: i wouldn't flash the Rom now i can't flash back to 2.1 using PCC it only says for you Phone no Software available (tried flashing X8 and W8) PCC says Sony /Sony Ericsson Phone it doesn't detect X8 just Phone

kapocszoltan
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Take back the original x8 2.1 kernel, then I think you can flash it
Cypress Digitalizer, Dual Touch, OverClocked to max 748MhZ, min 122MHz SMARTASSV2
UnFortunaTelly 2GB MicroSD card - From 2012.10.03. MicroSDHC 16GB Transcend Class 10

Ƶero
Old
(Last edited by Ƶero; 12th April 2012 at 07:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapocszoltan View Post
Take back the original x8 2.1 kernel, then I think you can flash it
doesn't work, i flashed 2.1 kernel and tried installing Rom with PCC...
im downloading 2.1 tft Stock Rom i will flash it with Flashtool and after i try
PCC again. But download takes few hours connection (not mine) is very slow and there are many 2.1 stock rom tft links offline only 1 i found is working (2.1.1.A.0.0.6) and it takes long
can someone use this guide to make X8 Stock Rom? :P

lucasiumej
Old
Thanks Meter 4
3g doesn't work for me!!!! WHY?

Ƶero
Old
(Last edited by Ƶero; 12th April 2012 at 09:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasiumej View Post
3g doesn't work for me!!!! WHY?
maybe the W8 Version is not fully compactible with X8 and i can't download apps with W8 Rom getting random reboots and i can't flash back because PCC says Update-Server not available atm

Edit: Reparing Phone works again after i flashed 2.1 ftf and rebootet PC (i think rebooting PC worked for me)

kapocszoltan
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Thats sucks, then I will try it later if it won't be dangerous.

Anyway, you can't flash with PCC. Have you tried with seus?
Cypress Digitalizer, Dual Touch, OverClocked to max 748MhZ, min 122MHz SMARTASSV2
UnFortunaTelly 2GB MicroSD card - From 2012.10.03. MicroSDHC 16GB Transcend Class 10

Ƶero
Old
(Last edited by Ƶero; 12th April 2012 at 09:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapocszoltan View Post
Thats sucks, then I will try it later if it won't be dangerous.

Anyway, you can't flash with PCC. Have you tried with seus?
no but i do atm seems it works with SEUS and PPC works again too as i installed Stock Rom ftf and rebootet PC
i found it out and it was before 2.1.1.C.0.0 (i have found download link but im not sure what the newest version is)
found out that 2.1.1.C.0.0 should be newer than the 2.1.1.A.0.6 (should)

amnher
Old
Thanks Meter 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by aji_s View Post

i'll try this one buddy
Sent from my E16i using XDA
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Black
16GB SanDisk Mobile Ultra 16GB Class 10 UHS Speed Class 1++

RockitOut11
Old
Thanks Meter 141
What's the difference beetween this 2.1.1.A.0.53 and the W8 2.1.1.A.0.46?
Xperia U | BL Unlock allowed = NO
Xperia SP | BL Unlock allowed = YES

Tags
2.1.1.a.0.53, e16i, stock firmware, w8 rom