FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][SEP22] MisjudgedTwat's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 40 + Skynet-Kernel v2.1

21st May 2012, 03:16 PM |#291  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisjudgedTwat

ppl say the htc beats stuff is not working anyways

actually the bangmod pack is the selection of what i use.
putting aroma installer on it to provide other kernels and camera mods i never use would be alot of work and the wrong direction for me.

for me it's working.. compared to stock the sound is really amazing specially the bass

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2
 
 
22nd May 2012, 10:09 AM |#292  
MisjudgedTwat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Osterholz-Scharmbeck
Thanks Meter: 753
 
More
Build Version:
RC2-20



CHANGELOG

MERGED COMMITS UP TO

I610927bd update kernel an prebuild modules
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/st...ingerbread,n,z


CHERRY-PICKS

NEW Ic17995e4: Added Straight Talk (US) APN settings; resort OPT KNC APNs
MERGED I42b4ad02: Manage buttons inside of PowerWidget instead of a static map.
MERGED I16a3bab8: Fix for disappearing status bar power widgets after changing theme
MERGED I6ee2f3f5: Revert "Fix for disappearing status bar power widgets after changing T-Mo themes."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MisjudgedTwat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2012, 10:15 AM |#293  
Senior Member
Lappeenranta
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisjudgedTwat

Build Version:
RC2-20

Tried searchin this but couldnt find. Is there something not working in this rom? Currently using the newest Temasek's with etana, updated since I started to get SOD's once a while in the past few days when I still had the build 100. Before that everything worked out fine and now trying the newest ones if the problem's fixed. But if it isnt, I need to find another ROM to test and ur rom with the mod-pack seems a valid competitioner
22nd May 2012, 10:36 AM |#294  
MisjudgedTwat's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Osterholz-Scharmbeck
Thanks Meter: 753
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksuli83

Tried searchin this but couldnt find. Is there something not working in this rom? Currently using the newest Temasek's with etana, updated since I started to get SOD's once a while in the past few days when I still had the build 100. Before that everything worked out fine and now trying the newest ones if the problem's fixed. But if it isnt, I need to find another ROM to test and ur rom with the mod-pack seems a valid competitioner

since every phone has different reactions on different roms and kernels you would have to find it out by yourself.
but actually everything should be cool with this so far.
mind the "faq"-part on first post, and remember that hdmi full hd is not working anyways on cm7.
The Following User Says Thank You to MisjudgedTwat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2012, 10:53 AM |#295  
Senior Member
Lappeenranta
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisjudgedTwat

since every phone has different reactions on different roms and kernels you would have to find it out by yourself.
but actually everything should be cool with this so far.
mind the "faq"-part on first post, and remember that hdmi full hd is not working anyways on cm7.

Ah cool I dont mind the full hd missing on hdmi since I dont ever plug my phone to TV..
22nd May 2012, 09:36 PM |#296  
Netuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 769
 
More
anyway that miui battery bar change color on low battery?

thanks

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA App
22nd May 2012, 09:40 PM |#297  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisjudgedTwat

Build Version:
RC2-20



CHANGELOG

MERGED COMMITS UP TO

I610927bd update kernel an prebuild modules
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/st...ingerbread,n,z


CHERRY-PICKS

NEW Ic17995e4: Added Straight Talk (US) APN settings; resort OPT KNC APNs
MERGED I42b4ad02: Manage buttons inside of PowerWidget instead of a static map.
MERGED I16a3bab8: Fix for disappearing status bar power widgets after changing theme
MERGED I6ee2f3f5: Revert "Fix for disappearing status bar power widgets after changing T-Mo themes."

does this mean you updated ironkernel or your own rom kernel?
22nd May 2012, 10:02 PM |#298  
salisbury_steak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 657
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinegt77

does this mean you updated ironkernel or your own rom kernel?

That post means that there were changes made to the stock CM kernel itself.

Nothing to do with the Ironkernel (that one's part of the Bangmod pack.)
23rd May 2012, 01:13 AM |#299  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
yeah... seemed too good to be true XD
23rd May 2012, 08:11 AM |#300  
Senior Member
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
hi guys is it normal that the stock browser sometimes doesn't have a loading animation when it loads pages?

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus 2x Android Development by ThreadRank