[UPDATE][ROM] tFD10_v0.1.1 Rooted. Deodexed. Themed. Tweaked
Sfhub for leak he posted.
Team Rogue for FD02 repacked kernel with CWM recovery
Thank Tiffany84 for initial ICS theme she made for us.
There were few requests for deodexed version of this rom so here we go:
Same as 0.1.0 just deodexed.
No other tweaks or changes been added to rom.
Links are at the bottom of the page.
I present tFD10 rom.
1. Touch of ICS theme by Tiffany84
2. Added AOSP gallery for nice widget
3. Changed settings background to GNex scaled grey (thanks Ben's for help and research)
4. Changed touch sound to GNex sound (thanks Ben's for help and research)
5. Removed boot sound
5. Silenced Camera.apk as much as I could. It does make sound only when getting focus. No shutter sound, no recording sound on video.
6. Removed stock boot animation
7. Added International SGS II Boot animation.
8. Added app to switch between MTP and USB storage.
9. Removed bloatware.
1. Added VM managment.
2. Internet speed
3. Battery tweaks in buid.prop and in init.d
4. Undervolt -50 mv (thanks to Calkulin and his script)
5. Kernel tweaks in init.d (hope it works as planned).
6. Low memory management.
7. Tweak to help phone to go to deep sleep when idle.
If you need tether you should fall back to wifi tether for root users for now.
1. Download rom zip file.
2. Download modem zip file (optional)
3. Copy files to root of your sd card
4. Boot into recovery.
5. Do a NAND back up (optional but strongly recomended).
6. If you still running any GB build flash/apply Calkulin's format all zip. This step can be skipped if you running ICS builds. I have tried flashing this rom over FD02 ICS rom and had no problems. Also I have flashed rom after using Calk's format all script. No problems either.
7. Apply rom zip in recovery.
8. Apply modem zip in recovery.
9. Boot to system.
tFD10_v0.1.0 can be downloaded here:
Rom comes with Team Rogue FD02 repacked kernel with CWM recovery and init.d support.
If you want to run completely stock themed rom here is zip file to flash stock FD10 kernel:
Please note that if you flash this kernel init.d scripts will not run and you will not have some of the tweaks.
Here is the link for removed apps.
If you want to flash just few apps delete apps you don't want from /system/app folder using 7z, copy modified zip to sd card and flash in recovery.
Please not that rom is odexed and if you remove xyz.apk you should remove xyz.odex file as well from the zip.
I made a flashable zip for modem for those of you who want to flash it in recovery.
You can download modem here: