Thread Closed

[MOD] HQ Camera For ONE X - |1080p@20Mbps| - BETA

13th April 2012, 04:16 PM   |  #21  
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 33

188 posts
More
Er... I just flashed this... The phone just locks up after I press the shutter, no photo is taken and now I don't have a working camera... Can you make a flashable zip of the stock camera please? :(

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
13th April 2012, 04:17 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
is this only can be done on rooted device?
13th April 2012, 04:20 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 16

217 posts
More
Does this mod affect speed of shutter and takin photos?
better pic means bigger file means will take longer to process?
13th April 2012, 04:25 PM   |  #24  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,549

2,841 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerohunter

is this only can be done on rooted device?

With out unlocking and root, how are you planning to flash the zip from recovery. The files in the zip are deodexed and cannot be even copied to the system.

13th April 2012, 04:28 PM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 90

847 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rageypeep

Er... I just flashed this... The phone just locks up after I press the shutter, no photo is taken and now I don't have a working camera... Can you make a flashable zip of the stock camera please? :(

this happened to me the first time. but then it worked after i tried another shot
13th April 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #26  
Flag Exeter
Thanks Meter: 33

188 posts
More
Ok I have found the bug that kills the camera, only one photo at a time can be taken with out restarting the app, the second will always crash the app. Burst mode does not work, will crash the app. Also taking a picture while taking a video will crash the app.... Was this just a port from the sensation? You know the HTC One phones have 2 shutters instead of the sensations 1... Bug being when the app swaps to use the 2nd lense shutter it will crash :(

13th April 2012, 04:33 PM   |  #27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 512

255 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwd3885

this happened to me the first time. but then it worked after i tried another shot

Quote:

Ok I have found the bug that kills the camera, only one photo at a time can be taken with out restarting the app, the second will always crash the app. Burst mode does not work, will crash the app. Also taking a picture while taking a video will crash the app.... Was this just a port from the sensation? You know the HTC One phones have 2 shutters instead of the sensations 1... Bug being when the app swaps to use the 2nd lense shutter it will crash :(

thanks for report I'll look into it.
and this is not a port from sensation, it's based on One X stock camera
13th April 2012, 04:34 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 90

847 posts
Quote:

I have found none of this to be true..
13th April 2012, 04:35 PM   |  #29  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 512

255 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwd3885

I have found none of this to be true..

hm...

Rageypeep, I would advise you to try and reflash camera.
13th April 2012, 04:36 PM   |  #30  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 139

958 posts
More
Quote:

errr ... actually its only called dual shutter ... the shooting at the same time stuff is with one sensor ... that is why you only get 5mp pictures when you shoot during a video ... cuz true hd is 3mp and the other 5 is used for the pic ...

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1080p, camera
Previous Thread Next Thread