I've developed a dictionary for my purpose.
Now I want to share with you. The databases of this dictionary are from stardict, so if you want you can send request to me and I will build for you.
This is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?cm1wvvw7tk7mov8
- English - Vietnamese
- Babylon English.
Note: this version can't work on mango beta.
And there are some pictures:
If you have any ideas please email to me, you're always welcome.
I updated version 2.0:
- Use menu to chose dictionaries and histories. (press and hold on an empty of the program to open this menu)
- Added google translate: english, vietnamese, french and china simplified. (must use internet connection)
- Added wiki dictionary: english and vietnamese (must use internet connection)
- Support reading: english, french (must use internet connection)
This is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?t9cltlstv0cvac7
Notice: if this is the first use of this dictionary, please choose a dictionary before using it to help it has a default data. If not, this app will out when you click see the word.
@phihung07: with google dict, you can translate any thing you want: string, word, paragraph,...
@machnho, @blindpet: Okey, I'll add it for you
@15131331231: you mean offline dict or online? if offline dict, which language do you need to translate: chinese to what or what to chinese
@all: I'll update new version for mango phone with some new features.
I've add a mini update, version 2.2:
- Support above 100 languages in google dict with auto recognizing language.
- Change a bit interface.
- Update babylon data.
This is download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?6n1w2tcrggzfmz0
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?