Thanks Meter: 2,962

2,132 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acocalypso

Sry but this looks like a total rip from my rom

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1591727

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Im sry, this is a total rip off, from my Rom, you stole my notification bar, digital clock is urs... toggle widgets are urs... everything.. you couldnt even fix the no notification bar bug ....

I thought that was jj's rom I've used both and I can say they aren't the same

Sent from my R800at using XDA Premium
The Following User Says Thank You to NeWCuLTKiNG For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #102  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 35

684 posts
More
Never mind

DELETE POST
Last edited by RacecarBMW; 16th April 2012 at 11:51 PM.
16th April 2012, 11:49 PM   |  #103  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 391

584 posts
Last post on this subject. I have IRC logs of the full conversation between me, jjdoctor and acocalypso (also keiranFTW and XperiaPlayer rambling on about rubbish ) with proof showing me and thomas working on the ROM. I won't clog up this thread any more with chat on that, I hope this thread can get back on topic now
The Following User Says Thank You to Atarii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 11:56 PM   |  #104  
Flag glasgow
Thanks Meter: 110

636 posts
More
I had d notifications dissapear and when it happened the camera didn't work also the acore force closed I flashed d notification status bar and it got fixed now

Sent from my R800i using XDA
17th April 2012, 12:40 AM   |  #105  
Thanks Meter: 173

939 posts
Let Harry Hill sort this out... There's only one way to find out...

Sent from my R800i using XDA
17th April 2012, 07:26 AM   |  #106  
Flag I live next to yours haha
Thanks Meter: 17

122 posts
More
I'm on .62 now using JokaWild rom, do I need to reflash .62 ftf again to install this ICS++ rom? I would like to test this rom as for Gingerbread roms, well JokaWild for me is the best. I would really like to now if I can replicate my battery saving techniques on this promising rom. thanks. I'm about to flash so I hope I can have a quick ASAP answer. thanks
17th April 2012, 07:36 AM   |  #107  
Thanks Meter: 19

151 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbu187

I'm on .62 now using JokaWild rom, do I need to reflash .62 ftf again to install this ICS++ rom? I would like to test this rom as for Gingerbread roms, well JokaWild for me is the best. I would really like to now if I can replicate my battery saving techniques on this promising rom. thanks. I'm about to flash so I hope I can have a quick ASAP answer. thanks

I believe you don't need to. Just wipe?

Also, awesome battery on deep sleep. 2% loss from 8 hours of no-3G standby.

Atarii will you be including Gtalk in the future?
17th April 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #108  
Flag I live next to yours haha
Thanks Meter: 17

122 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vemoxy

I believe you don't need to. Just wipe?

Also, awesome battery on deep sleep. 2% loss from 8 hours of no-3G standby.

Atarii will you be including Gtalk in the future?

no overclocking options yet? I find this rom a bit laggy by default but when I installed my top apps the lag disappears slowly. I'll continue testing this rom and compare if ICS beats GB hehe
Last edited by anbu187; 17th April 2012 at 09:17 AM.
17th April 2012, 10:14 AM   |  #109  
Flag Amersfoort
Thanks Meter: 1,507

1,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor

well I just got informed by apocalypso..

TBH we dont mind someone using the ROM stuff but its always nice to ask or request before using it...

The AOSP Toggle widget theme is totally my stuff.. can u tell me a single place where u got these images from?

... That Phone.apk I edited spending atleast 3 hrs on contacts and Phone to make it look like AOSP...

the Toggle widgets Mod was done by hansip87 and he is friend of mine and the only one I know who does this for Xperia Arc./Ray/Neo and he did this Only for me for Play ROM and the bug that statusbar vanishes on boot is enough to confirm it was taken from Hybrid ROM since i know the reason of it coz I made a mistake in modding it... interestingly we made exact same mistake...

Lets just be nice... You could just send a PM and asked if we could use the stuff... we were not dickheads to have said NO...

Claiming something that its purely own stuff is really not ethically good... in my ROM whereever I get something from someone, I dont forget mentioning credits...

Cheers... continue with ur development but dont forget Credits... it just makes u high... doesnt effect ur honor..

Sorry but I never used any of your work..

I ported these toggles for the first leaked beta. This was at march 4 already.. As you can see here. I got those icons from the Nexus S section if I remember correctly, surely not from your rom.

I spend a lot of time editing the Phonebook and SemcPhone app too.
The statusbar that vanishes at boot is due to the center clock mod I added with this tutorial. It doesn't vanish without this mod.

Sorry for the offtopic.
17th April 2012, 10:45 AM   |  #110  
Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,167

2,699 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomassafca

Sorry but I never used any of your work..

I ported these toggles for the first leaked beta. This was at march 4 already.. As you can see here. I got those icons from the Nexus S section if I remember correctly, surely not from your rom.

I spend a lot of time editing the Phonebook and SemcPhone app too.
The statusbar that vanishes at boot is due to the center clock mod I added with this tutorial. It doesn't vanish without this mod.

Sorry for the offtopic.

Hope Thomasscus u read what I wrote... I am deleting all my posts on this thread to finish all this **** discussion... Its taking us no where... the main aim of our ROMs is to give users a good mobile experiece thically...

Whether u accept or not is now on u...

happy development... Cheers....
Last edited by jjdoctor; 17th April 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread