Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 54,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PLAY][GSM] ICS++ [Update: Version 1.2 01/05]

Tip us?

Motawa88
Old
Thanks Meter 19
overall the rom feels great. But it feels slow sometimes. OC would sold the problem?

Zerobarat1
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarii View Post
Any ICS boot.img that's not based on stock kernel is going to have battery issues. There are some possible fixes for this, but they haven't been implemented yet, so we currently recommend using DooMLoRD's Advanced Stock kernel
Should be possible to make a mod to re-install XperiaFacebook and Timescape. Will upload soon

Thanks, let us know how it goes

Thanks, it's a modified version of Apex too, so it should be set up just how we use it, as default.

Yes, those steps should be fine. Although I would do the 420MB partition resize before flashing the ROM. Wifi hotsport works fine
Ok thx and I'll be installing this shortly and will be your guinea pig using custom Doomkernel and I'll tell you how battery and stability are.
But please kindly upload facebook integration and timescape, those are the only two addons I've grown fond of from Sony erricson

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Just installed and it feels good. And lol Facebook integration already seems to me be in Settings. Gonna insert a SIM with Data and really start testing
Man's nature is violent and that's what makes him the pinnacle evolution . A more passive beast will always find itself kneeling before it's betters.
Thus , man found himself in need of something new and exhilarating and created ANDROID !

cygnus56
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I can install this rom with bootloader locked? by cwm?

Zerobarat1
Old
Thanks Meter 60
What's that setting Pointer click? Is the pointer click mod installed?
Man's nature is violent and that's what makes him the pinnacle evolution . A more passive beast will always find itself kneeling before it's betters.
Thus , man found himself in need of something new and exhilarating and created ANDROID !

sharpz811
Old
Thanks Meter 4
flashing right now kid is sleeping

Xperia Play R800i
unlocked bootloader
2.6.32.9- perf
BuildUser@BuildHost #1
ICS++ 4.1.H.0.4
xloud, various rom tweaks

NeWCuLTKiNG
Old
(Last edited by NeWCuLTKiNG; 15th April 2012 at 08:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2,949

DONATE TO ME
Great to see you finally made a rom I'll try it tonight thanks so much. Wish sony would give us a fix for gta 3
Would it be possible to include more notification toggles? In ka12 there are 15 one is a 2g/3g toggle that only seems to work on his rom but he isn't going to develope his rom for play anymore
Sent from my Xperia Play using xda premium

Motawa88
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Video in Asphalt doesnt work.

Sent from my R800i using XDA

faisaldante
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Video doesn't work anywhere dice player freezez

I AM A PROUD OWNER OF THE HTC ONE NOW. I also now own a Advent Note Tegra 7 and loving it also.
Used to Own a HTC ONE X before
Used to have Xperia Play- MISS IT THOUGH, that GAMEPAD I LOVED IT.
Also owned a zte blade.

Motawa88
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I See. Can it be fixed?

Zerobarat1
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Yeah 1 bug : with videos. Mp4 codecs are not present. Videos run with SW decoding but really slow
2nd a possible bug. With default configs Ondemand + no-op device does not use the 1ghz freq
1ghz freq is used when trying out different governors