Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

cwm-5.0.2.7-epic4g.tar.md5

OP locomariachi

14th April 2012, 11:30 PM   |  #1  
locomariachi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Link looks borked in the whole thing and I want to know if anyone has this file handy and can link me so i can get to rooting my phone again. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
14th April 2012, 11:38 PM   |  #2  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,302
 
28,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
I'll send you a PM with a DB link.
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 12:00 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyglass123

I'll send you a PM with a DB link.


I'm also looking for this file. Mind PM'ing it to me as well (or hosting )?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to chillywings For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 12:11 AM   |  #4  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,302
 
28,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillywings

I'm also looking for this file. Mind PM'ing it to me as well (or hosting )?

Thanks

I can do both. PM'ing you now.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

For those that need it here it is:

http://BillionUploads.com/zcdbn7v26z...pic4g.tar.html

For the original thread and info please go here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1357655
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 12:12 AM   |  #5  
etirkca's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
www.google.com
Last edited by etirkca; 20th February 2013 at 09:58 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etirkca For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 12:15 AM   |  #6  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 27,302
 
28,975 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by etirkca

cwm-5.0.2.7-epic4g.tar.md5 (DRockstar)

http://goo.gl/4eaYN

[edit]
Ah. kenny beat me to it.

The more the merrier! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2012, 04:34 AM   |  #7  
c601999's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Dark City
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Battery Low anyone still following this post?
I've been trying to get the cwm file, but the original thread downloads something else entirely. the zip file is named correctly, but there is nothing but a "recovery.bin" file name and in the file type description in says "VLC media..."

I'm not the only one with this problem. Could someone please follow up on this? Thanks
21st August 2012, 04:39 AM   |  #8  
xboxfanj's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,684
 
7,095 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c601999

I've been trying to get the cwm file, but the original thread downloads something else entirely. the zip file is named correctly, but there is nothing but a "recovery.bin" file name and in the file type description in says "VLC media..."

I'm not the only one with this problem. Could someone please follow up on this? Thanks

Just put it in Odin/flash in CWM depending on which you picked. If you Odin, I think you have to put the recovery.bin in the Phone slot, or you can just put the tar in either slot.
21st August 2012, 04:55 AM   |  #9  
c601999's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Dark City
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Battery Low
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfanj

Just put it in Odin/flash in CWM depending on which you picked. If you Odin, I think you have to put the recovery.bin in the Phone slot, or you can just put the tar in either slot.

didnt work. i got the android recovery mode instead of the new one.... tried to do it anyway, but it failed. thanks for responding though.
21st August 2012, 04:59 AM   |  #10  
xboxfanj's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Saint Louis, Mizzou
Thanks Meter: 6,684
 
7,095 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c601999

didnt work. i got the android recovery mode instead of the new one.... tried to do it anyway, but it failed. thanks for responding though.

You cant let it boot. Booting reinstalls the android recovery. Maybe, have battery out, then try booting with the 5 finger combo, or uncheck reboot in odin.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes