Bricked Your Phone, Post Here !
This Thread Is For Them Who Bricked There Phones
Here are some quick tips :
Don't start a new thread for your bricked phone & post here.
We will help you with every possible solutions.
(Here I'll use the terms like Download-Mode & Recovery-Mode, If you dont know what are they please click here
. There "BOOT to RECOVERY" & "BOOT to BOOTLOADER" means how to enter into Recovery-Mode & Download-Mode respectively.)
A Bricked Phone May Have One or More (Below Problems) :
1. Booting to the ROM(Android) not possible.
2. Booting to the Recovery-Mode not possible.
3. Black screen or Bootloop(Repeated Restarting of Phone at Boot Animation or Samsung Galaxy Y Logo).
Possible Solutions :
(Remember there'll be data loss using these solutions so always try to keep a backup)
1. If you can still enter into Recovery-Mode
(a). Try to clear Data & Cache then check.
(b). Try Installing a Custom ROM using CWM(ClockWorkMod Recovery) & check.
(For Custom ROM & CWM Visit here
2. If Recovery-Mode didn't helped Enter into Download-Mode & flash an odin supported stock rom(using ODIN 1.84 or 1.85) from Doky73's Thread
(Flashing Guide in 2nd post).
*You can inform me, if anything left out.
1. I'll be not held responsible for anything that happens to your phone.
2. Before posting try to search for similar type problems out there & try the solution, if that doesn't solve your problem then post here.