First i have stopped my project from porting the Darkyrom from Galaxy S to our Gio's But not for always because after my Exams i will start again whit it beacause i have then enough time!
This mod will be better then my other ICS mod!
EDIT: STATUSBAR PATCH NOT WORKING ON V2 LINKS REMOVED!
what will be in here?
- Using Phoenix Launcher
- Ics theme by Zdunex25 Choose it from the themechooser app!
- Ics bootanimation!
More to come in the updates!
It's based on CM 7.2 AROMA NGHTLY Only V2 (V1 is CM 7.1)
Next updates will be?
- better theme maybe!
- add ICS lockscreen
- add ics keyboard
- NEW updated to NIGHTLY AROMA CM7.2
Guide to get some sort of ICS lockscreen (Real ics lockscreen coming in further updates)
First go to settings--> cyanogogenmod settings --> lockscreen --> style options --> locksceen style en choose ring --> then choose ring-lock style en choose from there holo style ENJOY!
Guide for the Noobs:
- first download this mod/rom from the 2nd post
- then put it on your sd card
- install cwm recovery from your normal recovery by going to apply update.zip from sd card en choose the cwm.zip file CWM added in description
- after you installed CWM recovery go into CWM recovery by holding down the power+home button.
- then go to Wipe data/factory reset en do that after that go to Wipe Cache Partition do that en after that go to advanced tab en choose that the wipe dalvik cache.
- after you wiped your whole phone go to install zip from sdcard en choose zip from sd card then choose ICSGio V2 the click on yes en follow the instruction in the instructions in the AROMA installer.
Reboot en Enjoy