FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

TVCATCHUP app

2,241 posts
Thanks Meter: 182
 
By combat goofwing, Senior Member on 15th April 2012, 12:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
anyone one got this downloaded and working for the HOX , theres a beta version out for the HOX according to their forums but cant find it in google play or anywhere else as its a free app any links would be great
 
 
15th April 2012, 12:22 PM |#2  
winwiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 647
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat goofwing

anyone one got this downloaded and working for the HOX , theres a beta version out for the HOX according to their forums but cant find it in google play or anywhere else as its a free app any links would be great

its not an app mate

open your browser -->

m.tvcatchup.com
15th April 2012, 12:25 PM |#3  
combat goofwing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
no theres an android app now in beta
15th April 2012, 12:28 PM |#4  
outofthisworld's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
h t t p : / / static . tvcatchup . com / android/ TVCb30 . apk
The Following User Says Thank You to outofthisworld For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 12:34 PM |#5  
winwiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 647
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofthisworld

h t t p : / / static . tvcatchup . com / android/ TVCb30 . apk

apk attached
Attached Files
File Type: apk TVCb30.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.35 MB, 4332 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winwiz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2012, 12:44 PM |#6  
combat goofwing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winwiz

apk attached

somethingwrong with it tried downloading via phone and pc both time its say trouble paraising package when i try to install it
15th April 2012, 01:51 PM |#7  
winwiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 647
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat goofwing

somethingwrong with it tried downloading via phone and pc both time its say trouble paraising package when i try to install it

works perfect for me bud
15th April 2012, 07:52 PM |#8  
zerozoneice's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by winwiz

works perfect for me bud

UK/IRE only i suppose?
15th April 2012, 08:30 PM |#9  
combat goofwing's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozoneice

UK/IRE only i suppose?

I'm in uk,the app is not supposed to support ICS but reading on the tvcatchup forums thetes a few comments on there about people having it working on the one x.the app posted must be corrupt as when I put it on the phone it will not install and says trouble paraising package

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
15th April 2012, 08:36 PM |#10  
popester0's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat goofwing

I'm in uk,the app is not supposed to support ICS but reading on the tvcatchup forums thetes a few comments on there about people having it working on the one x.the app posted must be corrupt as when I put it on the phone it will not install and says trouble paraising package

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Posted Apk appears to be corrupt, used the link above that and it installed fine. Currently watching BBC with no problems

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to popester0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes