How to Install
1. Download n install mClock (you can find in google play)
2. Extract rar file
3. You'll find [rarname] folder n inside the folder there is some file with png, ttf and xml extension
4. Copy the folder to sdcard>mClock>[place folder here]
5. Go to Homescreen n add mClock widget, choose 4x2 size
6. you'll directly go to mClock setting
7. tap Xml template,
8. browse file with xml extension inside [rarname] folder
9. Press back, n then OK.....
*if you want to change the text color, open xml file with some text editor. change the hex value. ex : #ffffffff = white color. if you wan to change it to blue, just replace 6character from behind, like this #ff0000ff = blue color. you can find hex code from many app or website. just search in google.