Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 48,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][03 Set] CoreDroid ONE X V4.4[THEMED][FAST|SMOOTH][CD Suite Tools][2.17] ONLINE!

Tip us?

Exlo
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Can't find HTC Agenda in widgets, it it removed?
If i restore with titanium from previous rom it shows on homescreen, but restarts sense when touched :(

How can I fix this?

Beautiful ROM btw ;)
Device: SGS4
ROM: Imperium v7.0
Kernel: Googy Max 3
Theme: GSS5
Recovery: TWRP
Baseband: NF1

Device: Samsung Galaxy TabPRO
ROM: GigaWatts Pro 2.0
Kernel: Stock
Codename: SM-T520
Recovery: TWRP
Baseband: AND1

El Nino1977
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2276

DONATE TO ME
Working on a fix, thanks for the feedback my friend.

I found if you remove and add it back all the text is messed up, click on it and sense restarts but after the restart all is ok.

Phone: Nexus 5
ROM: Stock or BeerGang
Kernel: Faux/Franco/Flar2 - Can never decide!

Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 (Flo)
ROM: Stock
Kernel: Faux/Franco/Flar2 - Can never decide!

The Following User Says Thank You to El Nino1977 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vallandil
Old
Thanks Meter 51

DONATE TO ME
after a whole day of playing no real bugs of issues found.
Keeper for me this is...

I have one thing:
Could someone please darken the background of the Friends stream widget.
White One X --- ViperX 3.4.0
White One X --- Stock 3.18.401.01
White Galaxy Note 10.1 --- N8000 Rooted and Themed 4.1.2

Saying Thanks never hurt

About me:
IT Consultant and Photographer
cameijers.nl

Gandicela
Old
Thanks Meter 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio76 View Post
Unfortunaly i tried to replicate your issue 100 times i cant get that problem or issue there must be something you did after flash or flash went wrong something but not rom issue 110% sure of it.
Been on this for almost 4 hrs to no avail. I believe this has nothing to do with Exchange, because simply from Settings > Security > Pin or Password I get the error. Without even going to Add Exchange accounts & sync. Right after a fresh flash when I go to Security Settings, the error appears.

Selecting Pattern as phone lock has no issues, only with Pin or Password options. I have re-flashed the ROM even with a fresh download with verified correct MD5 Sum. Did fullwipe all the time, I even cleared Cache, System, Data, and Dalvik separately before another complete wipe with Aroma during ROM Flash. I was originally running LeeDroid, and never had this.

I was looking on another thread to see if disabling the Exchange Security helps, just to make me enable access my mails and contacts thru my phone. But all those procedures are still not optimized for One X and ICS.

Anymore advice, please.

miniterror
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandicela View Post
Been on this for almost 4 hrs to no avail. I believe this has nothing to do with Exchange, because simply from Settings > Security > Pin or Password I get the error. Without even going to Add Exchange accounts & sync. Right after a fresh flash when I go to Security Settings, the error appears.

Selecting Pattern as phone lock has no issues, only with Pin or Password options. I have re-flashed the ROM even with a fresh download with verified correct MD5 Sum. Did fullwipe all the time, I even cleared Cache, System, Data, and Dalvik separately before another complete wipe with Aroma during ROM Flash. I was originally running LeeDroid, and never had this.

I was looking on another thread to see if disabling the Exchange Security helps, just to make me enable access my mails and contacts thru my phone. But all those procedures are still not optimized for One X and ICS.

Anymore advice, please.
yep i also found what youre saying, the pin part then as i dont have a exchange account
did a update though from rc4 to rv so that could be my prob^^
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miniterror For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sergio76
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 4960

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Anymore advice, please.
Looking at it right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sergio76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

miniterror
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vallandil View Post
after a whole day of playing no real bugs of issues found.
Keeper for me this is...

I have one thing:
Could someone please darken the background of the Friends stream widget.
better ask in the cd mod thread in themes section

rajitsingh
Old
Thanks Meter 227
Ohhhhhhhh YEAH!!!

Sergio76
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 4960

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Anymore advice, please.

This should fix this issue.

Push this settings.apk to system/app
Attached Files
File Type: apk Settings.apk - [Click for QR Code] (6.17 MB, 61 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergio76 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Neo1978
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi: Thanks for your great work, but i have one problem. i can not use the Play Store. I become a message that the app closes. The google account is Ok. I can see my contacts.

Tags
amazing!!, best looking rom, coredroid, coredroid one x, coredroid suite tools, dadoctor, el nino1977, extremely fast and smooth, eye candy, here is some real development, hox, loads of mods available, one of a kind superrom, rayford85, rayheath, sergio the rom developing god, sergio76, stunning, suite tools, the best rom in the one x thread
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe