Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,554 Members 36,251 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Firmware][ICS]UNOFFICIAL CM9 for the Infuse 4G (07/28/2012)

Tip us?

cakoisee
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolawhodat View Post
Which numbers did you run for V6 Supercharger?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium
and sorry for the v6 supercharher i installed the latest version. here is the link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1379564
The Following User Says Thank You to cakoisee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bord1er
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 51
How about some screen shots

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA

Axiomkid
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Apex Launcher

https://hotfile.com/dl/153319415/51c...ncher.apk.html
Currently Running: Official GB UCLB3

My Official GB UCLB3 Tweaks for Rooted Users
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1670939

Mushroom.
Old
Thanks Meter 79

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wolverine~ View Post
+1

The bluetooth is a deal breaker at least for me. Using an earpiece I don't have to hold the stupid phone. Handsfree is the only way to go.
But thats just my opinion.
Same for me. CM9 runs awesome so far, but I think the lack of BT audio is going to end up being the dealbreaker for me, same as it was for CM7.

Hopefully you guys, in your development wisdom, can find a way around this eventually. That will be a happy day for me.
I'm on Twitter! @TunableTech

I'm on Youtube! TunableTech

dagunshooow
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkjuggalo View Post
what zip did you use i did a search and found 2 diff ones and would like to have it install with out getting boot loops or have to install everything again

thanks in advanced
http://db.tt/vAKuxSSQ us this one. I've flashed it several times and never an issue.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to dagunshooow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cakoisee
Old
(Last edited by cakoisee; 18th April 2012 at 10:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Cool unofficial cm9 for infuse 4G screenshots

unofficial cm9 for infuse 4G screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot.jpg
Views:	438
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	1012229   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_1.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1012230   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_2.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1012231   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_3.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	1012232   Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot5.png.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	1012246  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cakoisee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tripartist1
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default I need some serious help here

my infuse is currently running zues build 6, with ics theme (framework) and custom theme from UOT. ive downloaded this rom from multiple sources, two devices (phone and laptop) and 3 different networks (2 wifi networks and my 4g[ish] network) and none of them will flash...they all abort the installation because its a "bad" DL. it says:
bla bla bla.zip cannot be opened
(bad)
installation aborted.

WTH! i have a gingerbread rom and red cwm, and ive tried flashing from stock zues, with the same result. ive even tried flashing from ICS recovery (which is rainbow, i thought i had gb?!?! RED recovery ) i really dont want to flash the boot loaders due to A. can it use older roms?(i need to be 100% on this one) B. what if its not the boot loaders... C. im a noob at hiemdall. need som real support here....

tmease1
Old
(Last edited by tmease1; 19th April 2012 at 12:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripartist1 View Post
my infuse is currently running zues build 6, with ics theme (framework) and custom theme from UOT. ive downloaded this rom from multiple sources, two devices (phone and laptop) and 3 different networks (2 wifi networks and my 4g[ish] network) and none of them will flash...they all abort the installation because its a "bad" DL. it says:
bla bla bla.zip cannot be opened
(bad)
installation aborted.

WTH! i have a gingerbread rom and red cwm, and ive tried flashing from stock zues, with the same result. ive even tried flashing from ICS recovery (which is rainbow, i thought i had gb?!?! RED recovery ) i really dont want to flash the boot loaders due to A. can it use older roms?(i need to be 100% on this one) B. what if its not the boot loaders... C. im a noob at hiemdall. need som real support here....
I have never ran zeus so i don't know what all is added in that rom. What i would do is Odin back to froyo and then odin the lb3 leak to give it a clean slate. After this odin a gb kernel, pull the battery and get into cwm. Then follow the instructions in the op. Lb3 has the bootloaders you need. Someone else probably has an easier way but this is just how i would do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Furies
Old
Thanks Meter 38

DONATE TO ME
Even after changing my APN settings and moving the modified apns_config.xml file in the /system/etc folder to replace the default copy as provided by dman, I still cannot send or receive MMS messages.

Does anyone have a working solution? It's not that big of a deal, since Email is readily available, just curious.

I'm currently using these APN settings:

Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: leave blank
Port: leave blank
Username:WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password:CINGULAR1
Server: leave blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
MCC:310
MNC:410
APN Type: leave blank

tripartist1
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmease1 View Post
I have never ran zeus so i don't know what all is added in that rom. What i would do is Odin back to froyo and then odin the lb3 leak to give it a clean slate. After this odin a gb kernel, pull the battery and get into cwm. Then follow the instructions in the op. Lb3 has the bootloaders you need. Someone else probably has an easier way but this is just how i would do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
the weird thing is that Zeus 6 is an lb3 ROM with an infusion kernel...does infusion not use GB boot loaders...and you suggest i use Odin to flash to stock... i have a backup of my original Froyo ROM. could i not just restore that and then do a manufactures reset in CWM or should i just start 100% clean? And any suggestions as to were i get the leak? thanks