Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Att service

OP douglas12107

16th April 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 53

399 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas12107

Anyone else lose all service I'm in north Dakota n have absulutly no service they doing a update or is it just me?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

Where at in ND? Im in Minot and yea every once in a while I'll lose data but only for a minute or two.

Sent from a Galaxy Device
16th April 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #12  
Flag Conway
Thanks Meter: 19

264 posts
Donate to Me
More
Conway, AR here... I'm having terrible connectivity on HSPA+. I was actually about to change my radio. I'm using the note radio but until today I never had a problem with it. seems like I'm not the only one with issues.
16th April 2012, 08:25 PM   |  #13  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 122

924 posts
More
Call AT&T and get added to the problem list. The more people who report it, the higher the severity it gets and the more people they assign to fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to nest75068 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2012, 09:14 PM   |  #14  
Flag Conway

264 posts
Donate to Me
More
Been on the phone with them for 45 minutes. They reset their end. had me check my apn's (fine of course), factory reset (pain in the a$$), and now they told me I can stop by a store and get a new sim card. They claim to have no issues in the area. kinda a pain really!

*by lack of connectivity pretty much I cant access any webpages. not even sure if I can get an mms.. kinda sucks. I doubt it has to do with the note modem I have been using. I'm flashing the new leaks modem UCLD2 to see if that helps.
Last edited by jerrygooch; 16th April 2012 at 09:28 PM.
16th April 2012, 09:35 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 40

240 posts
More
Similar as above, woke up and data was being ridiculous. Full signal with LTE but I had no data service. Couldn't MMS, surf, etc.

Just outside of San Antonio, Texas here.
16th April 2012, 09:54 PM   |  #16  
Flag Dallas

924 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygooch

Been on the phone with them for 45 minutes. They reset their end. had me check my apn's (fine of course), factory reset (pain in the a$$), and now they told me I can stop by a store and get a new sim card. They claim to have no issues in the area. kinda a pain really!

I would not have done a factory reset cause that has nothing to do with it. If your service was fine yesterday and is crap today, it's their network.
16th April 2012, 09:54 PM   |  #17  
Flag Conway

264 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd2k10

Similar as above, woke up and data was being ridiculous. Full signal with LTE but I had no data service. Couldn't MMS, surf, etc.

Just outside of San Antonio, Texas here.

Curious what radio and rom are you using? I find it odd that we are all having connectivity issues. They told me they don't have any problems with the network in my area.
16th April 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #18  
Flag Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 134

169 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yeah I'm in Dallas and LTE is barley functioning. Took about 20 minutes to get to this thread (oh how I wish I was exaggerating). I don't even want to guess how long its gonna take to post this once I'm done typing xD

:: Beamed Up From My Hacked Up Mobile Computing Device ::
16th April 2012, 10:12 PM   |  #19  
Flag Conway

264 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ok, so here's what I did...

When I started having the issues this morning I was on NexusMod Beta 3 with the UCLC5 modem. I then downloaded the new modem UCLD2 and flashed it... Still no good. so I called AT&T (see brief post above)... then I figured I'd try a new rom. I downloaded the new Sky ICS UCLD2 base followed the instructions there (even reflashed the UCLD2 modem). Still no luck so I reflashed the UCLC5 modem. Now I have connectivity again. I'm going to be watching it closely over the next few hours. Not sure if this will help anyone but It's so far working for me.
16th April 2012, 10:21 PM   |  #20  
Flag Dallas

924 posts
More
My friend at AT&T just texted me, issue resolved.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread