Post Reply

[ROM]SKY ICS--- 4.2D-10 (5/7/12) amazing battery, and super-fast!! 60FPS !!!!

28th April 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #1971  
Sully6789's Avatar
Senior Member
Oak Harbor, WA
Thanks Meter: 190
 
591 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmlaser

Fix permissions is hanging up on me also. I reinstalled busy box. But still the same thing.
Rebooting now to try again

Same for me. Rebooted, wiped cache and dalvik, fixed permissions from recovery, rebooted, same thing. Wiped, reflashed, same thing. Not having any problems though, so not really worried, just making me curious as to why its hanging up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
28th April 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #1972  
NightHawkUndead's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dalton, GA
Thanks Meter: 492
 
798 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmlaser

Fix permissions is hanging up on me also. I reinstalled busy box. But still the same thing.
Rebooting now to try again

Same for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
28th April 2012, 06:40 PM   |  #1973  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Yeah. Followed instructions perfectly.
I am reflashing the base now.
Just told it to reboot and it did not stick at the samsung logo. Maybe it will work better this time.
Fingers crossed...hahaha
28th April 2012, 06:47 PM   |  #1974  
Senior Member
Flag mass
Thanks Meter: 10
 
173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Dialer fixed for nexus density?
28th April 2012, 06:48 PM   |  #1975  
mahausrath's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, Fl
Thanks Meter: 575
 
690 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmlaser

Yeah. Followed instructions perfectly.
I am reflashing the base now.
Just told it to reboot and it did not stick at the samsung logo. Maybe it will work better this time.
Fingers crossed...hahaha

reinstall the busybox installer, than reinstall busybox. fix permissions is running like a champ now.
[edit]scratch that, just hung up on tetheringprovision... Titanium backup will work if you go to settings and change backup location to your sdcard/titaniumbackup (or wherever you back up to)
Last edited by mahausrath; 28th April 2012 at 06:52 PM.
28th April 2012, 06:52 PM   |  #1976  
robin48's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munford
Thanks Meter: 138
 
1,171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Is the base new also or just update 9?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
28th April 2012, 06:53 PM   |  #1977  
mahausrath's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, Fl
Thanks Meter: 575
 
690 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev1vaL

Dialer fixed for nexus density?

negative
28th April 2012, 06:57 PM   |  #1978  
kr3g3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Thunder Bay Ontario
Thanks Meter: 1,218
 
1,087 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin48

Is the base new also or just update 9?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

new base too
28th April 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #1979  
mahausrath's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jacksonville, Fl
Thanks Meter: 575
 
690 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin48

Is the base new also or just update 9?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

base is also new, but you may want to wait a minute. many people are having issues....
28th April 2012, 06:58 PM   |  #1980  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully6789

Same for me. Rebooted, wiped cache and dalvik, fixed permissions from recovery, rebooted, same thing. Wiped, reflashed, same thing. Not having any problems though, so not really worried, just making me curious as to why its hanging up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

Same +1... tried using SuperSu as well as the default SuperUser app, it doesnt appear to hang on the same entry,,, I have gotten pretty close to completing it.

EDIT: lol just got 203/220, was so sure it was going to finish. fml
Last edited by ugkbunb; 28th April 2012 at 07:03 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Android Development by ThreadRank