HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more

Sunshine Compatible with HTC One M9

Two Senior Recognized Developers jcase and beaups officially released a new version of Sunshine. … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for YU Yureka

YU Yureka recently received an official Cyanogen OS 12S update. If you prefer to use a newer revision of … more

 View Poll Results: This ROM is Very Good Yes / No

Yes
 
186 Vote(s)
83.41%
No
 
37 Vote(s)
16.59%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

★★★★★[kernel][ROM][CWM][OC-760]DreamW-CM7.2 Based V7.1 SummerEdion 21/06/2012★★★★★

1st June 2012, 05:54 PM |#731  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
491 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
I can't send you the screenshots of the FC because the option for taking a screenshot is behind the FC window....
FC happens in :
Settings-Cm settings-System-Anonymous statistics
I saw that you fixed the sound and brightness FC's I mentioned in my 6th of may post.
Don't know if it was mentioned by someone else (I've used search option for "Dandelion" and found no post) - Also saw the Dandelion live wallpaper gives "Water drop has crashed" error.
Update : After using some mp3 to be set as ringtone via MUSIC application - It does not let me change the ringtone sound to another (It seems like the ringtone is changed, But when I call the phone I get the 1st one I set via the music app...)
P.S. Even if i set a new ringtone via the music app, It does not change the 1st one...
Last edited by fish72; 1st June 2012 at 06:21 PM.
 
 
1st June 2012, 08:59 PM |#732  
spawk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mons,Bergen
Thanks Meter: 1,113
 
1,703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish72

I can't send you the screenshots of the FC because the option for taking a screenshot is behind the FC window....
FC happens in :
Settings-Cm settings-System-Anonymous statistics
I saw that you fixed the sound and brightness FC's I mentioned in my 6th of may post.
Don't know if it was mentioned by someone else (I've used search option for "Dandelion" and found no post) - Also saw the Dandelion live wallpaper gives "Water drop has crashed" error.
Update : After using some mp3 to be set as ringtone via MUSIC application - It does not let me change the ringtone sound to another (It seems like the ringtone is changed, But when I call the phone I get the 1st one I set via the music app...)
P.S. Even if i set a new ringtone via the music app, It does not change the 1st one...

you use what version ? in V6.3 we have no FC now i speak about V6.3 without softkey i use it on my mini now if you use v 6.3 with soft key i see and i feed to you and also fix in next rel
1st June 2012, 10:56 PM |#733  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawk

For CM9 look on GIII thread i am give it my source for mod

Noob Question: G3 uses S5P6442 SoC and GMini uses Qualcomm MSM7227 SoC right? For Kernel 3.0 shouldn't GMini port be different? They're using chipsets from different manufacturers.
2nd June 2012, 01:51 AM |#734  
R.A.G.E's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 216
 
1,032 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawk

you use what version ? in V6.3 we have no FC now i speak about V6.3 without softkey i use it on my mini now if you use v 6.3 with soft key i see and i feed to you and also fix in next rel

fish72 is right there is FC on CMsetting-->system-->anomynous setting on v7.3

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by R.A.G.E; 2nd June 2012 at 01:55 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R.A.G.E For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2012, 11:35 AM |#735  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
491 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Another bug -
When you set brightness to maximum, And then turn the screen off (power button) and then on again, It changes the brightness back to 50%
The Following User Says Thank You to fish72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2012, 03:05 PM |#736  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
i want to flash my telephone, the next apdate will be released soon?
3rd June 2012, 07:14 PM |#737  
spawk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mons,Bergen
Thanks Meter: 1,113
 
1,703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablos86

i want to flash my telephone, the next apdate will be released soon?

yes soon this few days :P just wait actualy i am lill busy be cause actualy in my town we have the big festivale for more info see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ducasse_de_Mons
4th June 2012, 05:40 AM |#738  
Senior Member
Flag Haiphong
Thanks Meter: 113
 
575 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawk

yes soon this few days :P just wait actualy i am lill busy be cause actualy in my town we have the big festivale for more info see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ducasse_de_Mons

Go in vacation make u feel relaxing
4th June 2012, 07:40 AM |#739  
spawk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mons,Bergen
Thanks Meter: 1,113
 
1,703 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by a121232

Go in vacation make u feel relaxing

I go away in vacation I take part in the carnival in my town Music Mix
4th June 2012, 07:46 AM |#740  
mr.faridcom's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 757
 
1,069 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawk

I go away in vacation I take part in the carnival in my town Music Mix

Have a good time


Best Regards
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy mini customized ics rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes