Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,781 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM/MOD][The Collective] Seraphim - Mesosphere - REMIX![IMM76L] AOSP/CM9 6/15/12

Tip us?

ashies7
Old
Thanks Meter 1,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgibsong002 View Post
Phone was working perfect after flashign the new rom. Just flashed the vertigo fix and now I keep getting play store FC's constantly (while not using the play store). any ideas?
And did you get that fix from this thread??? Due to a crazy work schedule lately I haven't been able to follow this as closely as I wanted... But flashing fixes from other roms, well, can cause major issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ashies7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

linuxchan6
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Phone was working perfect after flashign the new rom. Just flashed the vertigo fix and now I keep getting play store FC's constantly (while not using the play store). any ideas?
inverted playstore fixed my problem. Give it a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717

cgibsong002
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashies7 View Post
And did you get that fix from this thread??? Due to a crazy work schedule lately I haven't been able to follow this as closely as I wanted... But flashing fixes from other roms, well, can cause major issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah the fix was from this thread. I'll try the inverted play store as mentioned above.. Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Nizzote

orangekid
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsondr80 View Post
In about phone
Look to be sure you are running the latest build
Troposphere

Sounds like you have
FirstFlight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
I just realized I have firstflight too,

maybe to eliminate confusion you can change the OP where firstflight isn't huge letters and troposphere isn't a small DL link below it?

mrscaligirl
Old
Thanks Meter 500
Quote:
Also after flashing the inverted app, go into your setting and clear the data from the play store and then reboot, that also helped me..
At&t: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Rom: Stock Rooted
At@t: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Rom: Beanstalk 4.3
At&t: Samsung Infuse 4g
Rom: JB 4.3 Beanstalk
Sprint:Samsung Galaxy S4
Rom: Sacs_Custom_Rom V8
The Following User Says Thank You to mrscaligirl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

studacris
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,068

DONATE TO ME
For those of you who have followed the collective, you know that a member and close friend, JoeDV's daughter Emily has been battling cancer,

It's with a heavy heart that i inform you that today she has lost that battle. She passed peacefully in her sleep this morning.

My thoughts and heart go out to you and your family Joe. I love you and I'm sorry for your loss :'(
What's the best nation on Earth?
DONATION!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to studacris For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orangekid
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 3,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by studacris View Post
For those of you who have followed the collective, you know that a member and close friend, JoeDV's daughter Emily has been battling cancer,

It's with a heavy heart that i inform you that today she has lost that battle. She passed peacefully in her sleep this morning.

My thoughts and heart go out to you and your family Joe. I love you and I'm sorry for your loss :'(
we may just come here to flash ROMs (and let me tell you, this ROM is awesome!) but that's some **** that hits home right there. Puts a lot of things in perspective and really makes my problems look like stupid little insignificant minor mosquito bites. Hope the family is doing ok, Thanks for helping keep a good perspective on things.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangekid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyler79durdan
Old
Thanks Meter 378

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Joe, no words can express my condolences, from one father to another. Please find peace in this situation my friend...

Sent from my Note using ICS by AT&T
i717 IceCream Sandwich 4.0.4
UCLF6 BASE & FJMod
Not for just anyone

The Following User Says Thank You to tyler79durdan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ptclik85
Old
Thanks Meter 73
When I try to install where, it says that the carrier does support the app, is there a way to bypass this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

ruger94
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1,805
Quote:

For Emily and Family

Joe, your XDA Family is saddened by your loss, we have gotten to know Emily through your post and pics, and we will miss her with all our hearts!

You, your Family and Emily are in our thoughts and prayers!

Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox.
2GB account is free!-> Click here!!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ruger94 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe