Thread Closed

[ROM/MOD][The Collective] Seraphim - Mesosphere - REMIX![IMM76L] AOSP/CM9 6/15/12

OP dman3285

11th May 2012, 11:20 AM   |  #1851  
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 1,279

1,030 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgibsong002

Phone was working perfect after flashign the new rom. Just flashed the vertigo fix and now I keep getting play store FC's constantly (while not using the play store). any ideas?

And did you get that fix from this thread??? Due to a crazy work schedule lately I haven't been able to follow this as closely as I wanted... But flashing fixes from other roms, well, can cause major issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ashies7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 04:02 PM   |  #1852  
Thanks Meter: 7

32 posts
Quote:

Phone was working perfect after flashign the new rom. Just flashed the vertigo fix and now I keep getting play store FC's constantly (while not using the play store). any ideas?

inverted playstore fixed my problem. Give it a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717
11th May 2012, 04:22 PM   |  #1853  
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 23

454 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashies7

And did you get that fix from this thread??? Due to a crazy work schedule lately I haven't been able to follow this as closely as I wanted... But flashing fixes from other roms, well, can cause major issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah the fix was from this thread. I'll try the inverted play store as mentioned above.. Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Nizzote
11th May 2012, 05:29 PM   |  #1854  
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,107

10,264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsondr80

In about phone
Look to be sure you are running the latest build
Troposphere

Sounds like you have
FirstFlight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

I just realized I have firstflight too,

maybe to eliminate confusion you can change the OP where firstflight isn't huge letters and troposphere isn't a small DL link below it?
11th May 2012, 05:33 PM   |  #1855  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 500

688 posts
More
Quote:

Also after flashing the inverted app, go into your setting and clear the data from the play store and then reboot, that also helped me..
The Following User Says Thank You to mrscaligirl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #1856  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 4,068

5,347 posts
Donate to Me
More
For those of you who have followed the collective, you know that a member and close friend, JoeDV's daughter Emily has been battling cancer,

It's with a heavy heart that i inform you that today she has lost that battle. She passed peacefully in her sleep this morning.

My thoughts and heart go out to you and your family Joe. I love you and I'm sorry for your loss :'(
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to studacris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #1857  
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 3,107

10,264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by studacris

For those of you who have followed the collective, you know that a member and close friend, JoeDV's daughter Emily has been battling cancer,

It's with a heavy heart that i inform you that today she has lost that battle. She passed peacefully in her sleep this morning.

My thoughts and heart go out to you and your family Joe. I love you and I'm sorry for your loss :'(

we may just come here to flash ROMs (and let me tell you, this ROM is awesome!) but that's some **** that hits home right there. Puts a lot of things in perspective and really makes my problems look like stupid little insignificant minor mosquito bites. Hope the family is doing ok, Thanks for helping keep a good perspective on things.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to orangekid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2012, 11:06 AM   |  #1858  
Flag 1:1.61803
Thanks Meter: 378

698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Joe, no words can express my condolences, from one father to another. Please find peace in this situation my friend...

Sent from my Note using ICS by AT&T
The Following User Says Thank You to tyler79durdan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2012, 02:12 PM   |  #1859  
Thanks Meter: 73

817 posts
More
When I try to install where, it says that the carrier does support the app, is there a way to bypass this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
12th May 2012, 03:57 PM   |  #1860  
Recognized Developer
Flag Ponchatoula, Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 1,805

865 posts
More
Quote:

For Emily and Family

Joe, your XDA Family is saddened by your loss, we have gotten to know Emily through your post and pics, and we will miss her with all our hearts!

You, your Family and Emily are in our thoughts and prayers!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ruger94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread