5,599,190 Members 35,575 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Now $229 on Amazon....

Tip us?

esco757
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Might be picking this baby up 2morrow... Price matching @ 229, $50 off from freedom choice, $5 certificate, and $100 dollar check I just found going through junk mail today dated from 2010 w/ no expiration date from Time Warner in my sectional's compartment chest(LOL!!) will cost me only $55 bucks.... Prolly game set match 2morrow....
RIP Dell Streak, Galaxy Note i717= The Beast!!!

Eddie Bombay
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Good looking out just got another fifty dollar credit totaling 100 bucks to my account.
Google Nexus 7
iPad 3 - 32GB - AT&T
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III

erick161
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Thanks for the heads up. My partner has been looking for the note and we almost pulled the trigger when it was 249.99 on Amazon.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using XDA
-Current Devices-
Samsung Galaxy Gear
-Stock...for now
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 i317
-SkyNote Air Note 3 Edition
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
-Android Revolution HD 11.1
Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0
-BeanStalk 4.4KK
Motorola Atrix 4G
-Turl V8 CM9
HP TouchPad
-Evervolv Rom/WebOS

ajresendez
Old
(Last edited by ajresendez; 19th April 2012 at 02:42 PM.) Reason: update
Thanks Meter 0
I just bought one last week . I wonder if I call later today I can get them to credit my account the $20 dollars?

Yep was able to call this morning. They did a one time exception and refunded $20 back to my account

brianlp
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajresendez View Post
I just bought one last week . I wonder if I call later today I can get them to credit my account the $20 dollars?

Yep was able to call this morning. They did a one time exception and refunded $20 back to my account
I think I would have saved my one time exception favor for something larger then $20.

Evanescense
Old
Thanks Meter 4
mmmM!! I just bought a Note for $300 and a Skyrocket for $200 from AT&T -.-!!1

Will go return them tomorrow fml!

SiL3nTKiLL
Old
Thanks Meter 67
hmm thanks for the heads up. my wife just got this for a lot more, gonan try to return and rebuy thru amazon!
Phones:
1. Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
2. iPhone 4S
Tabs:
Apple iPad 2
Galaxy Tab 10.1

downyours
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I received my note from Amazon wireless on Friday last week. Setup is super easy. Just be sure you don't change your contract for 181 days or Amazon will charge you some ridiculous amount. The flexibility off ATT seems pretty good though. Go over your data for the month and they just charge for another gig at $10. I will tell you that I called after I ordered it and asked them to ship overnight as there was no option during the checkout to change shipping speed. They upgraded me for free. Really good service through Amazon. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE PRINT THOUGH. You'll see what I mean about 181 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

downyours
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Forgot to add, the ATT store in my podunk littel town was selling them for $329 plus tax. Saved $160.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Autumnfading
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I was able to get the guys at Best Buy to agree to price match the $229 price, even though it was technically against their price matching policy. Combined with the $50 gift card deal I had, it was fantastic. I just hope I can do the same when my other line comes up for upgrade next month!