Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,077 Members 37,941 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FONT] Fonts for ICS

Tip us?

Blacklistest
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 75
Default [FONT] Fonts for ICS

I dont make it all..just a lil' edit because some font dont work when i apply in my Ray

Originally From ThugEsquire from RootzWiki n DaXmax from Galaxy Nexus Themes and Apps Section..Thanks to DaXmax cuz he gimme a permit to post here

there are 18 font on my edited pack..just copy it to SDCard whish you want..then flash it using CWM..reboot..then..see your New Font

heres the link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ogg9kdktssp2wv

PS : sorry i'm confusing attach some screenie..maybe someone could help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blacklistest For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

[SIC]
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklistest View Post
I dont make it all..just a lil' edit because some font dont work when i apply in my Ray

Originally From ThugEsquire from RootzWiki n DaXmax from Galaxy Nexus Themes and Apps Section..Thanks to DaXmax cuz he gimme a permit to post here

there are 18 font on my edited pack..just copy it to SDCard whish you want..then flash it using CWM..reboot..then..see your New Font

heres the link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1ogg9kdktssp2wv

PS : sorry i'm confusing attach some screenie..maybe someone could help
Whats your choice of browser?
Otherwise if it's tapatalk you just press the cameraicon when posting
Or you could just upload to an site of your choice, mark the link and click on the IMG icon in postedit.

Sent from a blackened Ray S V6
ST18i Black: JellySandwich 7.x
GT-I9100: Chameleon v3.0.4 Samsung/AOKP hybrid[4.1.2]@213dpi powered by Apolo JB 4.13 TWRP -RIP

[sic] Sic (=thus, so), invariably bracketed and usually set in italics, is used to indicate that a preceding word or phrase in a quoted passage is reproduced as it appeared in the original passage.
Sic at its best is intended to aid readers who might be confused about whether the quoter or the quoted writer is responsible for the spelling or grammatical anomaly.